Looking for Incident/Change/Problem Management Audit Checklist

L

luilei

Hi,

I have to do an internal audit on the Incident/Change/Problem Management process.

Does somebody perhaps a Audit Checklist for the Incident/Change/Problem Management process?

Kind regards,

luilei

:thanx:

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Valeri

luilei,

I think something may be lost in the translation here, or it's Monday and I'm just not understanding.

When you perform this audit, what are some of the things you are looking for? I'm wondering if this is not what we call management by walk-around.

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Luilei,:bigwave:
IMHO, the way that I understand on Incident/Change/Problem Management process is to control the incident or problems that occurred and likewise turn the said problems to known errors in which it can be solved easily.

On our end, what we do is to have this documented through 8D. Our system is to send the 3D within 24 hours and the complete 8D within 5 days. For the checklist, you can ask for the evidence where it originates, communication coming from the customer and how the receiver in your company disseminated it. Do you have a procedure how to handle incident/change/problem management process? Ask for the evidence? Ask for the implementation?
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Raffy:cool:

B

Bayoo

Hi,

What are the controls you can create to access a company's IT Problem and incident management when performing this audit.

:thanks:

Top Bottom