TS 16949 Document (Procedures, etc.) Format Examples/Templates

C

Chip Houser

I am just looking for new ideas and samples of document templates that are being used in your TS16949 QMS's out there. Any help is appreciated

D

Duke Okes

Re: TS 16949 Document Samples

I am just looking for new ideas and samples of document templates that are being used in your TS16949 QMS's out there. Any help is appreciated

That is a very broad request. Can you be more specific about what problem you're trying to solve?

C

Chip Houser

Re: TS 16949 Document Samples

I am just looking for different basic formats that companies use when creating their documentation for their TS QMS. However, I would also like to hear any reasons why you chose to use your particular format.

I am combining documents (starting with the TS required ones) in a plant where there are two business units operating. I want to be armed with different document formats in case I cannot get the key stakeholders to agree on the others format. :argue:

Just looking for some fresh ideas...

K

klupche

Hello,

I'm also having problems with TS 16949 ( forms). :( I don't know how to start, so if could anybody help me with some examples, especially with Resource management, Product Realization and Measurement, analysis and improvement.
Tnx in advance :)

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello,

I'm also having problems with TS 16949 ( forms). :( I don't know how to start, so if could anybody help me with some examples, especially with Resource management, Product Realization and Measurement, analysis and improvement.
Tnx in advance :)

klupche,

Instead of collecting documents and writing procedures around the TS clauses try analyzing how your organization already provides the resources necessary to be sure of meeting customer requirements.

Start by analyzing what your company does the convert customer needs into cash in the bank. From this determine the processes that are essential for success. Select the process owners then build on this already implemented management system in consultation with your process owners to design and new controls (and, perhaps, new processes) needed to conform to the TS requirements.

This way you'll earn the support of the people expected to make your management system work well. Imposing imported procedures is unlikely to achieve this.

John

Top Bottom