DOA Handbook and Document Templates

I

IRISHGIRL

Hi everyone

I was wondering if someone could give me some format templates for the following

1. A DOA Handbook to meet Part21 Subpart J
- Just the table pf contents and numbering format required

2. A Declaration of Design Performance template (Headings required)

3. Component Maintenance Manual (Headings required)

4. Minutes or Agenda for an Initial Technical Co- Ordination Meeting (ITCM) - Again, just headings required

I am trying to establish the content and numbering format of the above documents and would greatly appreciate anyones help

Thank you to all :)

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
<bump> You might have to bump this thread again in a day if you don't get any quick responses.

N

Namviator

Hi everyone

I was wondering if someone could give me some format templates for the following

1. A DOA Handbook to meet Part21 Subpart J
- Just the table pf contents and numbering format required
Well, I can drop you only the concepts with the Numbering but only for the EASA DOH, since you failed to specify whether you are on about an FAA or EASA DOH.:agree:

Just PM me your email address since the doc is too large to load on here.

All the best!!
The Namviator

S

skai8888

EASA has published templates of handbook and corresponding forms for the Design Organisation Approval according to Part 21 J.

Besids Part 21 you also should have a look at the Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC), the Guidance Material (GM) and all EASA information related to Good Practices (such as the templates of handbook and forms).

You will find this information on their website by searching information relevant for "Desing Organisations".

Attachments

• approvals-and-standardisation-organisation-approvals-docs-good-practices-DOH-Templates (2).zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 444
S

skai8888

Some notes regarding the content of the Design Organisation Handbook (DOH):

You might consider a harmonization with your quality management system (QMS), based on EN/AS 9100 (with guidance material provided in the supply chain management handbook of IAQG) and your safety management system (SMS), based on ICAO SARPs (with guidance material such as ICAO Doc 9859 and provisions from national aviation authority).

Also explain how your staff is systematically maintaining the configuration management by allocating orders to specific design data (including the revision of drawings and eBOM) with your enterprise resource planning system (SAP, INFOR, ...).

Finally do not focus on engineering activities only, since for your design organisation approval you will need to provide evidence of having sufficient resources and do take care of skills management, data archiving, product monitoring (continuous airworthiness/after sales service) just to name some examples.

hosseinaderi4

Registered
hi dear namviator
according to our company's target to get DOA approval we need some initial data for establishing HandBook and other things... please if you can help us note me on email add [email protected]
with regards
naderi

Top Bottom