What is an FAA PAI Maintenance Function List?

F

fzu_wangyun

my FAA PAI need the maintenance function list. what is maintenance function list? who can hlep me try to understand it? thank you very much.

FYI: my company is part 145 repair station.

B

BadgerMan

Sec 145.51, (a), (6):

A list of the maintenance functions, for approval by the FAA, to be performed for the repair station under contract by another person in accordance with Sec. 145.217

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Sounds like it is akin to a "scope", but in the form of a list of services.

N

neal0o

my FAA PAI need the maintenance function list. what is maintenance function list? who can hlep me try to understand it? thank you very much.

FYI: my company is part 145 repair station.

Its typically a list of maintenance functions that have previously been FAA Approved for your organization to outsource to other Repair Stations or Non Certified company's. Usually held within the Quality Department of your
Repair Station.

NDT
PAINTING
INTEGRAL FUEL TANK MAINTENANCE

145.217 Contract maintenance.

(a) A certificated repair station may contract a maintenance function pertaining to an article to an outside source provided?
(1) The FAA approves the maintenance function to be contracted to the outside source; and
(2) The repair station maintains and makes available to its certificate holding district office, in a format acceptable to the FAA, the following information:
(i) The maintenance functions contracted to each outside facility; and
(ii) The name of each outside facility to whom the repair station contracts maintenance functions and the type of certificate and ratings, if any, held by each facility.

Top Bottom