How can I monitor customer satisfaction?

K

kukuku

Hi,

How can I do customer satisfaction, if we didn´t back Customer Satisfaction Form from your customers? I think they don´t want to answer, but we need it for audit authority.

Can you give me a sample of Customer Satisfaction, where it is not required to cooperate with customers? For example, the subjective satisfaction issued by your company? it is possible?

Any idea how to get data about customer satisfaction.

We provide Internet security services.

Thank you for your comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Re: Customer Satisfaction

Look in the internet for research and data collection methods such as focus groups, surveys, interviews, observations, etc.

A good overview of methods is here: https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/evaluation/ (click on Data Collection & Analysis).

Some good literature:

Benchmarking By Robert Camp

Handbook of Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology by Steven G. Rogelberg

Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches by John W. Creswell

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Customer Satisfaction

Hi,

How can I do customer satisfaction, if we didn´t back Customer Satisfaction Form from your customers? I think they don´t want to answer, but we need it for audit authority.

Can you give me a sample of Customer Satisfaction, where it is not required to cooperate with customers? For example, the subjective satisfaction issued by your company? it is possible?

Try this formula: you could also use it for Supplier.

Let me know if it makes sense.

Note: Chart was developed based on notes from AS9100C Clause 8.2.1

Attachments

• Customer Satisfaction Index.pdf
    272.6 KB · Views: 627

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
Re: How can I do customer satisfaction?

If you don't get a form back, you don't get it back. Not much you can do.

If you want to do customer satisfaction I think there are three parts:

1) your own internal data -- orders, delivery, complaints, rejections, etc.

2) Customer provided scorecards and reports.

3) The customer survey.

Use a combination of all three and you should have more than enough information. If you want to include surveys, try survey monkey or something as you can send them out to multiple people at your customer and they are easy to respond to. Good luck.

howste

Thaumaturge

Hi,

You don't need to have the customer fill out written surveys. If someone in your company talks to customers on the phone regularly, have them periodically ask a few short survey questions. They can write down the answers, and then you have survey responses.

normzone

Teach your employees to forward to you via email examples each time a customer says " I really appreciate your help " or " You guys really suck, you let me down bigtime ".

Collect these and review them, document that review, and any actions taken.

In our field, it's difficult to get formal feedback. Collect enough feedback, and treat it as though it's important, and your auditors should be satisfied.

Eredhel

Quality Manager

Normzone's is similar to ours. We rely heavily on finding ways to document the interactions we have. Whether verbal discussions, emails, or whatever.

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Howste's method is one I always liked. If you have sales reps that are dedicated to certain accounts, they can always ask the questions that would be on a survey and record those answers for analysis. Also, look at reorder information, customer complaint information, returns, etc.

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Also check -ISO/TS 10004 - Quality management — Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for monitoring and measuring.

A

allengersgroup

To monitor customer satisfaction you need to ask your sales team that they will ask questions to customers directly while making sales or to the existing customers as well. The questions will be regarding the products and services which you are providing.

Your sales team must note down the customer's answers as a feedback. You can also start a survey quarterly or half yearly with the existing customers. With the help of these kind of surveys you will know what customers think about your products and services. Then you can make changes accordingly, if necessary.

Top Bottom