List of ISO 9001 Registered / Certified Companies

J

Jimmy Olson

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all companies in the US that are registered/certified to ISO 9001:2000?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tomvehoski

Qsuonline.com also sells a quarterly updated CD with all of the information. Their database interface is not the best, but it works. If you just want to do some quick searches, worldpreferred is good.

D

Dave N

Re: Seeking: List of ISO 9001 Registered / Certified Companies

Try: "whosregistered.com" Its a good site and quite up-to-date.
I use it all the time.

B

BSMITH

Dave N said:
Try: "whosregistered.com" Its a good site and quite up-to-date.
I use it all the time.

Based on the link from www.anab.org, apparently whosregistered.com replaced worldpreferred.com

It is good source/database for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and other certificates worldwide. You can search by country, state, company, etc.

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource

I just checked whosregistered.com and their information is incorrect for my company. My registrar, on their site, has the correct information. So, I don't know where whosregistered.com gets their info from. :confused:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

So, I don't know where whosregistered.com gets their info from. :confused:
From http://www.whosregistered.com/iso/intro.php#submit

Submitting Data
In an effort to prevent fraudulent reporting, WhosRegistered.com Global receives all of its information directly from certification bodies — the firms that actually issue each management systems certificate. While we do not charge to list certificates, we do require that all data be submitted in an acceptable form, including a minimum level of information about each certified organization.

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted Information Resource

Another good source of information is the IQNET. At their site we have several links that may be helpful.

In fact it’s very difficult, almost impossible to get perfect information about this issue.
I’m conducting a world wide study about registered companies in just a specific scope (I even opened a discussion in this part of the Cove about it), and the results are still very poor.
I started using a different “technique” instead of just searching in internet sites. I sent emails for several registrars. The results were much better than I expected!
Although every time I think I have sufficient information about a country I receive an email form another Registrar giving me new registered organizations.

Anyway, in my opinion it’s somehow impossible to have correct and updated information about all the registered organizations anywhere...

Even at a small country like Portugal, where we have more or less 6000 ISO 9001 registered organizations, and 10 Registrars accredited in the Portuguese Quality System, it will be very hard to have all of their names... :(

B

bkelchner1957

I found what I needed at IAAR (Independent Association of Accredited Registrars) website. IAAR org has a fairly extensive list.

I

IsoArizona

Would it be possible to email me a list of the registered Iso companies that you know of. Any country in the world. And preferably the U.S. just a list of their names and addresses or city and state if you have that on file

Top Bottom