Visual Charts for an Essay on Achieving Six Sigma

D

dsmacdon

I have to write a essay detailing what a firm should do in order to achieve six-sigma. I have a pretty good essay, but do not many visuals to accompany it. I created a house of quality diagram, have created a scatter plot identifying the outliers, but I feel as though I need a few more charts. I plan on making a CPK chart, but am not sure how to make one. Does anyone know of any other chart that I could incorporate to make my essay better?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Possible charts for a essay on quality

I have to write a essay detailing what a firm should do in order to achieve six-sigma. I have a pretty good essay, but do not many visuals to accompany it. I created a house of quality diagram, have created a scatter plot identifying the outliers, but I feel as though I need a few more charts. I plan on making a CPK chart, but am not sure how to make one. Does anyone know of any other chart that I could incorporate to make my essay better?

See Yew Jin's post.

Stijloor

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator

You are welcome to peruse the materials I have on the web at http://www.hanford.gov/rl/?page=1144&parent=169. There are several chart examples for SPC and for Pareto charts and histograms in the articles on that page. You may use any examples in your essay, as long as you give proper attribution to the source.

Top Bottom