Examples of Internal Audit Schedules for TS 16949

S

skdaven

I'm new to this forum, however I need some help. I have just been made the Management Rep. for our company and we are in the process of trasferring from QS to TS. When our auditor was in for our QS audit he suggested that we begin to audit more toward the TS process audits, which we have started doing. However, he also suggested that the audit schedule be set up to reflect process, activities and areas. I'm really unclear on how to do this, I would like some examples of TS audit schedules if anyone has examples that they would like to share. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sharon

D

db

Welcome to the Cove Sharon! :bigwave:

Developing an audit schedule is a bit tricky, in that each company is different. Before looking at anyone elses schedule, you need to determine some things. Are you going to audit every month, once a quarter, or what? The audit schedule needs to work for you and your processes. My processes are undoubtedly different from yours, and the process importance and status will also be different. You must take all of this into account.

With that said, I am enclosing a sample. At first it looks like it was based on "elements" however, we are treating the topics as processes. What it doesn't include are actual sales and manufacturing processes. They would be added in the appropriate location. For example, under "Production", I would list all of the production processes separately.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Audit Schedule.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,917
S

Sam

skdaven said:
I'm new to this forum, however I need some help. I have just been made the Management Rep. for our company and we are in the process of trasferring from QS to TS. When our auditor was in for our QS audit he suggested that we begin to audit more toward the TS process audits, which we have started doing. However, he also suggested that the audit schedule be set up to reflect process, activities and areas. I'm really unclear on how to do this, I would like some examples of TS audit schedules if anyone has examples that they would like to share. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sharon

I have attached my complete audit process for your review. I still have some tweaking to do on the CSR's. PVAS2005 still needs some adjustment.
Note: This is how our system is reflected. Your COP's will be different.

Attachments

• Process audit Planning2.xls
    418.5 KB · Views: 2,238
S

skdaven

Thanks

Thank You for you quick responses. I will be looking over both of these to see if it is anything I can use.

S

stephen pearce - 2008

Hi Sam,

Thanks for this great audit sheet :)

Have a great day.

Cheers

Stephen

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Welcome to the Cove Sharon! :bigwave:

Developing an audit schedule is a bit tricky, in that each company is different. Before looking at anyone elses schedule, you need to determine some things. Are you going to audit every month, once a quarter, or what? The audit schedule needs to work for you and your processes. My processes are undoubtedly different from yours, and the process importance and status will also be different. You must take all of this into account.

With that said, I am enclosing a sample. At first it looks like it was based on "elements" however, we are treating the topics as processes. What it doesn't include are actual sales and manufacturing processes. They would be added in the appropriate location. For example, under "Production", I would list all of the production processes separately.

Hope this helps.

Looks like a nice simple, easy to use schedule. Nice job.

Top Bottom