'Core' Automotive Quality Tools - Seeking a PPT or PDF presentation

Q

Quality-1

Hi:

I need help.

Can someone provide or direct me where to find a Powerpoint/PDF presentation for 7 Core Quality Tools (such PPAP, SPC, APQP, Control Plan, FMEA etc).

Any help will be appreciated.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I was not aware that these are the core tools. Instead, the core quality management tools as I am familiar with are histograms, cause-and-effect, Pareto charts, etc.

Dr. Ishikawa claimed, I have read, that using those core tools effectively could eliminate 80% of business problems.

Here's a Powerpoint slide show for those tools: www.kwaliteg.co.za/quality/QualityTools.ppt

I did a quick Google search to find the above link. Perhaps another set of Google searches can be done to find ppt presentations of PPAP, SPC, APQP and FMEA? Each of these tools that you listed is complex enough to fill its own presentation.

Attachments

• QualityTools.ppt
    121 KB · Views: 1,079
G

Greg B

Hi,

I know that Marc has the seven quality tools somewhere within the archives of this great site and that someone will be able to direct you to the presentation but I think the tools are more the basic quality tools such as Histogram, Pareto etc. You may need to direct your request thru the automotive or aircraft threads to find the ses other more advanced tools.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hello Quality-1

I think you are refering to the "automotive core tools". Our TS friends should be able to assist you.

Q

Quality-1

Thank you

Thank you for your guidance. I did reserached the posts and files but I was unable to get One presentation that talks about Automotive Core Tools. I saw some for PPAP and FMEA.

best regards,

R

roland_lu

I guess they referred to TS16949 customer specific requirements and reference manuals?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Q1

Just tried googling with 'automotive+core tools' and a long list appears. Sorry for not clarifying that this term generally refers to the 5 items - PPAP, APQP, FMEA,
SPC and MSA.

I had searched the database here before. You should get some info for the first 3 items. Nothing much for SPC and MSA. The best source of reference for these two items is in my opinion the relevant AIAG manuals (Quality 7-pack as mentioned by JSW) because most presentations I had seen before made reference to it (especially the various tables). You may have to prepare your own ppt presentations.

Sorry for not being able to help you further.

Top Bottom