CAPA Training for Process Nonconformances

K

Kathleen1

I need some guidance and hope someone can help.-
Does anyone know of an on-line course or presentation (free is always better) for Root Cause analysis and completing Corrective Action & Preventive action plans?
I am looking for process type nonconformances-not product.

Department Managers within my (small <50 employees) organization have typically been promoted within and have not had formal or "good" effective instruction/training to process CAPA's.
:confused:
I would like to provide them with a simple easy to understand process.
I have used the 5 WHY? for analysis, but they still want to attribute training and disciplinary action as the answer for everything.

Any advice you provide will be appreciated.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: CAPA Training for Process Nonconformance

Here's an "oldie" I did some years ago to start with:

http://Elsmar.com/8D/

It's not specific to processes, but they typically amount to about the same thing when you think about it.

I'm sure others here will have some ideas, too.

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
I need some guidance and hope someone can help.-
Does anyone know of an on-line course or presentation (free is always better) for Root Cause analysis and completing Corrective Action & Preventive action plans? <snip>

Marc's link is very informative, lots of good info in there.

Something your managers need to keep in mind - just because someone has received training doesn't mean that they will perform well.

There's another "why" to ask: why is the provided training not effective? Fix that and you've addressed the root cause.

Top Bottom