Switching to a new Quality Management software - Seeking recommendations

D

Dan84

Hello,

Our company is deciding to move and make an investment from an older version of Q-Pulse to a newer management software that is in compliance with ISO 9001.

The number of software packages are overwhelming, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend particular ones that I should look into.

We largely deal primarily with document control, CARs, RMAs, etc. But we want something that is expandable and flexible for the future. Cost is somewhat a consideration too, as we are a small-medium sized manufacturing company (~170).

Thanks!

S

Sorin

Re: Switching to a new Quality Management software?

Whatever software you decide to go on, look at the customer base and direct feedback...

P

Phiobi

I wouldn't bother looking at QPulse V5!

12stones

I wouldn't bother looking at QPulse V5!

Can you quantify why you wouldn't bother looking at Q-Pulse V5? This is also on my scope of review for a new QMS software and I'd like to hear your reasoning for making this statement. Thanks.

P

Phiobi

We had QPulse V4 and decided (after searching for months) that the easiest option was to upgrade to V5. Since then we have had nothing but trouble....
The set-up options for accounts is too complex and at the same time limited, things that used to come with V4 are extra with V5, escalation only seems to work on sunny days, the output reports are in their on report generator, which makes them very complex and next to useless as they will not work properly with other systems, documents go missing, key word search doesn't always work, any instability on the network and it falls over, the IT manager keeps going mad because of log files and various other things that get spat out by V5.

I have many other specific things wrong with the system, too many to list. In general it is OK, but it is lacking in the detail. I have seen many others systems that are cheaper and work better!:2cents:

Top Bottom