Postgraduate or similar courses

A

achorste

Good afternoon all,
It's been a while since I've been back here, I'm now working in Doncaster for another engineering company (contstruction products now, made a big change from medical devices!)

I've recently come to the end of my CQI Diploma course (one more exam in 2 weeks time). My tutor has been encouraging me to look at Postgraduate / masters courses and I am keen to continue the studying.

I've requested details about Sheffield Hallam Univeristy's MSc in total Quality Management course, however I couldn't find any other university that offers a distance learning course related to quality management.

Does anyone have any recommendations, courses they have been on, or courses they have seen that may be suitable?

Many thanks for any help you could give,

Tony

M

Migre

I'm afraid I can't offer any further advice Tony but I'll be interested to see any responses you get. I'm debating whether or not to continue with further ed once I've taken the D4 exam on Thursday 24th. Best of luck with it!

K

Kevin H

Villanova University in the US offers some distance related quality courses/certifications - lean 6 sigma for one. I'm not certain how far afield you're interested in going, but at least some non-US nationals are using courses from US Universities & Colleges for advanced degrees. My wife recently completed a Doctorate in Occupational Therapy from Chatham College in Pittsburgh, PA mostly using distance learning. Among her graduating class was a person from Australia, one from Colorado, another from New England, and several from other US States.

S

Sarge

harry

Trusted Information Resource
................ Does anyone have any recommendations, courses they have been on, or courses they have seen that may be suitable?...................

Have you ever thought of the Open University? When I was in Bath, I met many friends (working people) there. That was a long time back - not sure what are the courses they offered now.

I

Ian Rice

Good afternoon all,
It's been a while since I've been back here, I'm now working in Doncaster for another engineering company (contstruction products now, made a big change from medical devices!)

I've recently come to the end of my CQI Diploma course (one more exam in 2 weeks time). My tutor has been encouraging me to look at Postgraduate / masters courses and I am keen to continue the studying.

I've requested details about Sheffield Hallam Univeristy's MSc in total Quality Management course, however I couldn't find any other university that offers a distance learning course related to quality management.

Does anyone have any recommendations, courses they have been on, or courses they have seen that may be suitable?

Many thanks for any help you could give,

Tony
Hi Tony,
ITSligo, (Sligo, Ireland) Offer a MSc In Quality, Distance learning course. I have just completed it.
Its a L9 course with lectures provided via the internet. I only had to travel to Sligo for exams.
Regards, Ian

Big Jim

Admin
I am currently pursing my BS in Quality Assurance through California State University, Dominguez Hills completely online and they also offer an MSQA the same way. http://www.csudh.edu/msqa/

Southern Polytechnic State University also offers an online MSQA.
http://www.msqa.edu/index.html.

Eastern Michigan University offers a Masters in Quality Management but I not certain if it is available online.
http://www.emich.edu/cot/grad_qm.htm

Hope this helps.

In my travels I have worked with graduates from this school. They spoke highly of the school and they were eminently qualified.

Top Bottom