Visual Kanban Board & Job Ticket - Label Printing Industry

Y

Yeong

Hi all
I am in the label printing industry. I am assigned by my boss to put up a visual board so that everyone at Production floor can see all the Shop Order Job status, i.e ... on schedule, lates, .....
It is something like a "Kanban" visual board where it shows all the process & the status of each job order.
Is there anyone who can share ... perhaps with an attachment so that I can use it

thanks

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Kanban Board & Job Ticket

towxg - Will you please edit your post (Manage Attachement in the Advanced Edit, remove the attachment and reattach it with an English title). It makes it easier to find when someone is looking for a file in the Attachment Files Listing. With the current file name no one (well, very few people) will know what it is unless they see this specific thread and post. Thanks!

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator

Marc said:
towxg - Will you please edit your post ... With the current file name no one (well, very few people) will know what it is unless they see this specific thread and post. Thanks!
I can't open it with the ".rar"

R

roland_lu

Cari Spears said:
I can't open it with the ".rar"

I can do the translation and file-opening for you.

I do not have the 'copyright', hope Towxg does not mind.

Attachments

• pc01.gif
    pc01.gif
    65.9 KB · Views: 640
  • pc02.gif
    pc02.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 565
  • pc03.gif
    pc03.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 550
  • pc04.gif
    pc04.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 604
  • Kanban.rar
    220.3 KB · Views: 788
Y

Yeong

Hi towxg

thanks for giving the attachment.
Just one more request - possible for u to give a working instructions on how to make full use of all the display board.
Thks

towxg

Involved In Discussions
Instead of thinking of full use of board, I propose to think how much information should be put on board, the manufacturing schedule and tracking status, work instruction, problem solving, performance measuring are my favorite. After this, you can make a layout of board, then implement it!

Y

Yeong

Towxg .. thanks again.
As I am new to using this "kanban" style of board - I need help on how to go about it.
What my boss want is :- he want to see at each process what Job Order is running, how many is on schedule, how many are already lates, qty, shipment date, the next shop order etc...
In simple term - he want to see real-time visual display of all the running Shop orders status.
Hope u can help.
Thanks

Top Bottom