In Reply to Parent Post by brandnew
i've come across a timeline frame that indicates company's are to transition within 30 months of implementation. So as a company, although we need to prepare for Rev. C, if we want to get certified by early 2010, can we just go with Rev. B for now and then follow that with Rev. C?
Yes. The only version available for certification in early 2010 will be AS9100 rev B. It appears that the earliest
that 9101 rev D could be published is November, so six months from then (May) would be earliest possible certification date for 9100 rev C.
I'm not going to hold my breath for the 9101 release though. It could certainly be delayed further.