C.A.S.E. audit - Notification to 121 air-carriers required?

C

corollax

We have juz completed a CASE audit. Can anyone advise whether it is a requirement to notify 121 aircarriers of our audit results through an official memo or something?

If yes, what is generally written in the memo? Any sample is appreciated. Thanks.

B

BadgerMan

I have not been directly involved in a CASE audit although I am familiar with the standard and checklist.....neither of which contain much in the way of instructions. I am not aware of such a requirement but that does not mean it does not exist. I would contact your auditor if you suspect that you are required to produce such a notification.

C

corollax

I have not been directly involved in a CASE audit although I am familiar with the standard and checklist.....neither of which contain much in the way of instructions. I am not aware of such a requirement but that does not mean it does not exist. I would contact your auditor if you suspect that you are required to produce such a notification.

Thanks. In fact we did contact the auditor thru email, n was told to send an official memo of our corrective actions (for the one n only NC) to our 121s. To me, diz does not seems to be a very common thing to do thats all...

Top Bottom