2010 CB Aerospace Auditor Workshop scheduled for July in Atlanta, Georgia

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
J

Joy

Hello Sydney,

Will it be possible for you to convey a request to IAQG?

As this workshop is planned on Thrusday and Friday can IAQG organise the auditor transition course during same week in Atlanta?It would be a big help for auditors from other continents-specially from Asia.You can understand the travel cost for us and due to this we are not able to attend any Aerospace auditor workshop.Sure,IAQG would be interested to maintain the same quality for auditors from other continents.

I understand that the forthcoming auditor transition course would not be conducted by IAQG itself but sure they can arrange one.If a cousre is available in same week,many auditors from APEC region may be able to attend the workshop and training in a single trip.

I am keen to attend your prsentation:D and sure that you can find a way out.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Hello Sydney,

Will it be possible for you to convey a request to IAQG?

As this workshop is planned on Thrusday and Friday can IAQG organise the auditor transition course during same week in Atlanta?It would be a big help for auditors from other continents-specially from Asia.You can understand the travel cost for us and due to this we are not able to attend any Aerospace auditor workshop.Sure,IAQG would be interested to maintain the same quality for auditors from other continents.

I understand that the forthcoming auditor transition course would not be conducted by IAQG itself but sure they can arrange one.If a cousre is available in same week,many auditors from APEC region may be able to attend the workshop and training in a single trip.

I am keen to attend your prsentation:D and sure that you can find a way out.
Keep in mind that the IAQG is not the provider of the Sanctioned Training. (RABQSA/IRCA) approved Training Providers will be the ones delivering the sanctioned training sessions. From what I gathered this week, during the AAQG/RMC meeting in Daytona Beach, Florida, the sanctioned training will consist of 16 hours remote, e-learning and 3 (or 4) days of classroom sessions, plus test. There is an attempt to see if the provision of a sanctioned training session during that week in Atlanta is feasible, but it has not been decided yet. Remember, if the typical rules will apply for this sanctioned training, we normally limit the number of attendees to 20 in the classroom. Last year's workshop had over 180 attendees. This means that SEVERAL Training Providers would have to be available that week to train such a large number of auditors. According to OASIS, we have over 860 AS9100 AEA's around the World, presently and another 260 AA's ... a whole lot of people to be trained.

J

Joy

There is an attempt to see if the provision of a sanctioned training session during that week in Atlanta is feasible
Praying the attempt to be successful.It could be of great help for auditors from APEC region.Auditors from North America may find courses near their home town and all participants to IAQG workshop may not opt for the course in Atlanta.

Is it clear now whether seperate courses need to be completed for three standards or it would be a common course?

Earlier you mentioned that it would be 2-3 days course but now it is 3-4 days plus e learning!

Is continual improvement being applied here also!:tg:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Let me preamble my further comments by reminding you this is all in a state of flux. My intention is to share some preliminary information with those who can not be present at the AAQG meetings. When you share early information, there is always a risk. So, be aware, things might change.
Is it clear now whether seperate courses need to be completed for three standards or it would be a common course?
All AS auditors would have to complete the 16-hour e-learning modules, 3 (or 4) days for the AS9100C transition, another 1 day for AS9110A transition and another e-learning module for AS9120A transition.
Earlier you mentioned that it would be 2-3 days course but now it is 3-4 days plus e learning!
380645017_1914c985b8_m.jpg

Reactions: Joy
J

Joy

You are doing a great work for all.

No shot to you and if required you will get armoured plates for protection:tg:

K

kiwisfly

Hi All,
EAQG Resolution E05 requires all AEA's to attend at least one Aerospace Auditor Workshop in their 3 year certification cycle. Does anyone know if attendance at the AAQA workshop is acceptable for this?

Does the AAQG have a similar requirement? I can't seem to find an AAQG Resolutions Log or an up-to-date IAQG Resolutions Log.

Thanks, :)

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Hi All,
EAQG Resolution E05 requires all AEA's to attend at least one Aerospace Auditor Workshop in their 3 year certification cycle. Does anyone know if attendance at the AAQA workshop is acceptable for this?

Does the AAQG have a similar requirement? I can't seem to find an AAQG Resolutions Log or an up-to-date IAQG Resolutions Log.

Thanks, :)
As far as I know, the AAQG has no similar resolution. Actually I am surprised the EAQG would mandate something like this because, as we are told in the Americas Sector, the Europeans have nothing like the AAQG/RMC workshops. Can you please indicate where one goes to access the EAQG resolutions? I am only familiar with the IAQG resolution log, which identifies which sector(s) the resolution applies to.

J

Joy

Resolution #60 October 15, 2009 All EAQG SMS authenticated AEAs are required to attend a national or sector Auditor Conference at least once over each three year authentication period. This resolution is to be effective for all re-authentications from 01/01/2011 and will be effective until superseeded by re-write of EN 9104-003.

Are you talking of this resolution?

I was also worried when I came to know about this but there is a ray of hope as AS 9104-3 will superseed this.

Top Bottom