Slide 105 of 262
There are now many companies which give implementation guarantees. This is a typical ‘guaranteed’ implementation program. Please note that I do not disagree with the program they have outlined. In fact, I do endorse it as a sensible, structured approach.
When you see a guarantee promise, remember: There is no magic answer. Be sure you understand the restrictions on any guarantee you consider.
Example Guarantee Program
8-Step Guaranteed Registration Plan
PIC has now designed a cost effective training and consulting package to help your organization achieve registration -- GUARANTEED!
Our philosophy is to assist your company in developing and applying the skills necessary to plan, implement and achieve registration.
Our 8-Step Guaranteed Registration Plan includes:
1. ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) Introduction Seminar - Training
2. ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) Awareness Sessions - Training
3. ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) Needs Assessment - Consulting
4. ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) Implementation/Documentation - Training
5. ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) System Development, Consulting, Coaching, Training
6. Choosing a Registrar - Consulting
7. Part A: ISO/QS-9000 (now IATF 16949) Internal Auditor Training - Part B: Internal Auditor Site Coaching - Training
8. Part A: Pre-Assessment Audit - Consulting - Part B: Registration Audit - Consulting