Slide 171 of 262
As you go through the ‘advice’ in these slides, remember that your company may not, for example, have paper work instructions. You have to look at your company and decide exactly what to look for and look at.
Make up a check list (example follows) and keep to it!
Some Things To Think About...
- Does Your Job Have Relevant Work Instructions? Does It Need Work Instructions?
- Are Work Instructions Controlled?
- Is Each Signed & Dated?
- Who is the Keeper of a Master List & Where is it Kept?
- Have Any Work Instructions, Visual Aids, or Other Process Documentation Been Updated By Hand?
- If So, Are They Signed and Dated?
Measurement & Test Equipment
- Is All Measurement and Test Equipment Calibrated and properly Labeled?
Equipment Preventive Maintenance
- Are All Equipment PMs Up To Date and to a Schedule?