15 minute Top Management presentation on ISO 9001:2015

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I agree with you that canned material can be a great head start. But, I doubt that someone would ask for a presentation material with "as many buzzwords" as possible to delete all of them in the customized material. That is what I am advising against.
About the only "buzzword" I am aware of for 9001:2015 is "risk".

I'm sure the intent was not for this person to just be throwing out buzzwords. You know how it is when you ask for this type of presentation. One does want to use some of the "buzz words" (or "buzz phrases" like six sigma) others will find when looking for information about a specific topic, just as one does for interviews.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Some more buzz word : Risk-based quality management system impact the HSSE, customer value proposition, and bottom line. I would put in some $$$$$$$$$$. I might have some captive audience if I do this.

Q

qualityfox

Scott Dawson has a good article called Buckets of Gold that can be googled. I like his analogy to present to management.
I am attaching a slide show I put together but it was aimed at providing information to a management team that already wanted ISO.

Attachments

• IS0 9001_2008 Management Overview.pptx
    2.7 MB · Views: 377
B

bluepagen

Mark, did you look around in the site - slideshare, that was shared in the beginning of the thread? There is some very goo presentation in there to get ideas from. I got some training ideas for a new lady in our department, before I send her for outside training. Some basics on auditing. It is well worth a look. And you are right. The word is Risk.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Even one for the 2008 version may help some people as a basic framework and to give people ideas for their "tailored" version.

M

Michael Drechsel

hope it Is not considered unethical marketing: on the DQS-UL webpage www.dqs-UL.com You will find recorded webinars/presentations about the revised Standard (approximat. 20 minutes)

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
An overview of ISO9001-2015 was presented to corporate. It was condensed and short. The focus was on backgtound information, the reason for the changes and the impact of the new standard to the supply chain in general. The overview was taken well with lots of questions that laasted for 1.5 hours. A copy of this presentation was requested by management. Thank you everyone for the help.

Top Bottom