2001 - Is This Our Future? INVESTIGATE YOUR NEIGHBOR

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I have been getting this type of SPAM more and more recently. It has been amazing me how the number of SPAM advertisements. The SEX SPAM was bad enough, not to mention Ink Jet Printer Refills and other garabge.

When I was young I remember my parents describing Russia to me and why the Russians were so 'bad'. One of their strong points was how everyone spied upon their neighbors.

Subject: INVESTIGATE YOUR NEIGHBOR

NOW you can do background investigations of your neighbors, employees, friends and neighbors, using YOUR COMPUTER AT HOME OR WORK! In fact, YOU CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYONE. It's FAST, its EASY and its FUN. NET DETECTIVE 2001 is an amazing new tool that allows you to dig up facts about anyone. It is all completely legal, and you can use it in the privacy of your own home without anyone ever knowing. It's cheaper and faster than hiring a private investigator. NET DETECTIVE 2001 is endorsed by the National Association of Independent Private Investigators (NAIPI).

E

energy

A Crock?

Because you have to pay for it, I won't purchase it. My bet IS that if anything you did becomes a matter of public record, it's retrievable. I have a site that finds people if you know their state and city. It still gives multiple addresses and it's up to you to decide which one is the one you want. I think the program you mentioned is like the $19.95 sales you see all the time with no C.O.D.'s. Reason? Because you wouldn't pay for it if you saw the actual item without all the TV wrappings and TRAPPINGS:smokin:

Marc

Leader
I'm trying to figure out why people want to investigate their neighbors... :thedeal:

E

energy

A guess?

Try to find out what they eat so that the kids don't turn out like them?:biglaugh: :smokin:

Marc

Leader
I think it's about someone forks up the pesos and investigates our Sheriff to make sure he's on the up and up....

D

db

Marc said:
I think it's about someone forks up the pesos and investigates our Sheriff to make sure he's on the up and up....

Don't need no stinking investigation to answer that question. :biglaugh:

E

energy

Public record

energy said:
Because you have to pay for it, I won't purchase it. My bet IS that if anything you did becomes a matter of public record, it's retrievable. I have a site that finds people if you know their state and city. It still gives multiple addresses and it's up to you to decide which one is the one you want. I think the program you mentioned is like the $19.95 sales you see all the time with no C.O.D.'s. Reason? Because you wouldn't pay for it if you saw the actual item without all the TV wrappings and TRAPPINGS

I don't how this oldie popped up again, but if you have a listed phone number, the site I use will list all your neighbors on that street. Only if they have listed phone numbers, too. It's neat. I bombard the neighbors with direct mail advertising just prior to doing an installation on a home on that street. You know, "We will be in your area on such and such date. Stop by and watch us work and ask questions." Very effective. :p ;)

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
energy said:
I don't how this oldie popped up again, but if you have a listed phone number, the site I use will list all your neighbors on that street. Only if they have listed phone numbers, too. It's neat. I bombard the neighbors with direct mail advertising just prior to doing an installation on a home on that street. You know, "We will be in your area on such and such date. Stop by and watch us work and ask questions." Very effective. :p ;)

Pretty cagy of you old chap!

R

Randy Stewart

I know you are just letting them know who you are and to check it out. What I use to hate is getting those automated calls saying "We're in your area and would like to let you know about our Windows, Roofing, Gutters, Insulation". I lived in an apartment, so I'd set up the appointment, let them come out and send them away empty handed. Some thought I was the manager or something and you could see the $$ signs in their eyes, others asked up front and walked away mumbling under their breath.

The company had to call 2 or 3 times before I did that, but it was fun. Especially if there was a game on TV during the time they were doing the sales pitch. :biglaugh:

Top Bottom