3 scenarios of accident and I want to apply OHSAS18001

A

alqasim

Plz I want help . I have 3 scenarios of accident and I want to apply OHSAS18001 . Can any one help me and give me the methods ?

Actually I am writing report about hypothetical copmany which includes :
1- introduction about company and its structure . I choose name of the company ( Water Distrbution Company )

2 - the sms of company

3 - 3 scenarios of accident ( 1- working at height when tow technicians try to fix a leak of pipe that connects with tank over mountantain and one of them fell down and had a serious injuries 2 - working at confine space when 2 worker cleaned the tank that the company should do it tow times a year . The workers incured to suffocation because the less oxygen inside tank but they were careless about safety 3- electrical shock when one technician was fixed the fault of pump of water and didnot put a lock in the swiches circut . and suddenly one worker was coming and swich on the circuit and caused electrical shock for the technician )
I want to manage this 3 scenarios by OHSAS18001?

HAZARD IDENTIFICATION , RISK ASSESSMENT .... etc.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hello !

What do you want to do with these three scenarios of accidents Aqasim ?
And What do you hope to do with this British OSHMS model about them ?

Cordialy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Assessing Hazard-Related Use Scenarios where control measures exist through standards IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 30
M Medical Device Directive - Seeking common nonconformance write up scenarios CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
V Accelerated Learning and Simulations / Scenarios - Statistics Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
C Mock audit scenarios for students Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
I Audit Scenarios - your ideas and comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
V Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) calculation of 2 different scenarios. Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
I Audit Scenarios for Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
D Accident reporting categories Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 1
J Circadian Software Accident/Incident Analysis Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 1
B Combining a CAR, an NCR, and an Accident Report ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
T Is "World Class" Quality possible by Accident? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
B KPI = 0 - Accidents (Actual accident is 150 case/year) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
C Accident And Incident Investigation and Report procedure example wanted Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
P Impact to Japan's medical device export after the nuclear power accident Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
somashekar First Aid Use Records vs. Accident Records Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 30
S Is an accident an 'incident' or a 'nonconformance? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 29
6 Vehicle Accident Investigation Program - Integrated compliance audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 9
D A true example of CAPA - Accident that show its cause and the corrective action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
Stijloor Dutch Accident Photo - Not For The Faint Of Heart Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 13
Howard Atkins If I eavesdrop by accident during an Audit should I react? General Auditing Discussions 13
shimonv Worthwhileness for a small startups to apply for EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for COVID-19 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 15
qualprod Records where apply and stop recording everything? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B Operator protection - When to apply table 7, Dielectric strength test voltage IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
B How to apply external voltage to SIP/SOP IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
G Do HIPAA Rules Apply to a 3rd Party Logistics Shipper? Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
D Do purchasing controls apply to non-medical parts? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
G Does pitch/increment/resolution of a ruled scale apply to measurement uncertainty as line item? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 10
D Monitoring and measuring resources - Example of how section ISO 9001 7.1.5 would apply to a manufacture of software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
C Does ITAR apply to Exporters only? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
E Does CQI-23 (Molding Sys. Asses.) apply to RUBBER molding? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
M Informational From RAPS – UK NB Will Not Apply for EU MDR/IVDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 11
B Does EMC Directive 2014/30/EU cease to apply when the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC is applicable? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
E Discussion between co-worker on tolerance and uncertainty and how to apply it. Thoughts? 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
B How to assess which directives and standards apply - Brewing and distilling products CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
F Device Standards - Managing Changes to existing standards that apply to our devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
A ISO 9001:2015 - How to apply 7.1.5 to an organization performing only design ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
F What directives/regulations apply to Analyte Specific Reagents (ASRs) in EU EU Medical Device Regulations 0
F Can an individual apply for an MDEL in Canada, as an establishment? Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
N Apply control limits to a non-normal distribution Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
M IATF Clause 8.4.2.2 - What procedures does this apply to? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S Optical coherence tomography (OCT) device - Do we need to apply IDE? Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
R Communication of CSR's throughout the organization and who they apply to IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
M Apply for a job when no opening is posted? Career and Occupation Discussions 64
M AS9100 D - How to apply 8.1.1-8.1.4 to a coating service AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M Does ISO 10993 Apply to Packaging? (e.g. Travel Case) Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
C Optic Patchcord Cables - Does 8.3 (Design) Apply Here? ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M Does the Scope of 21 CFR Part 820.72 (Equipment) apply to Design? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Does IATF 16949:2016 Clause 7.3 (now 8.3) Apply to "Grandfathered" Products IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Moncia Tall Manufacturer - VDA Audit - Which parts of the audit apply to us? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4