Re: Delphi 5 Whys trainning course attachment - Powerpoint .ppt

Thanks Mark for the other 5Whys.

Regards.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Admin

Just linking 'similar' threads when I see them.

V

Vicman

Both are good presentations of the 5 why´s
Good sharing:applause:

J

jrubio

Gracias a ti desde España.

Un saludo para Mejico. :bigwave: :bigwave:

J

jrubio

I woud like to tell you.

Please ask your Customers for these files.

They want you suppliers to use it.

J

jbmx1

Tocayo:

Delphi es mi cliente y me parece muy interesante la presentacion que nos has compartido. Un saludo afectuoso tambien desde Mexico.

Javier

Delphi is also my customer and I think this presentation that you have
shared with us is very interesting. Warm greetings from Mexico as well.

J

J

jbmx1

Is someone else having problems to open the Delphi 5 whys presentation?

By the way, I also made my original 5 Whys in spanish in case anyone is interested.

Saludos

JB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Root Cause 5 Whys for an incorrect board being used in a product Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
A 5 Whys Root Cause Training Materials wanted Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 7
J G8D File - A file for the search of Nonconformance Root Cause - G8D vs. 5 Whys Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 59
I I need some fun examples of teaching the 5 Whys Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 43
John Predmore 5-Whys on 3 Levels Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 4
J 3-Legged 5 Whys - Help guide for Internal Corrective Action System Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
W Does anyone have a Training Exercise for 5 Whys Problem Solving? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 11
M 5 Whys in Print Production - Overs Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
A Failure Analysis - can anyone recommend a method to use other than '5-Whys"? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
Sidney Vianna Whys is this posted in ANAB's website but not on PJR's? Registrars and Notified Bodies 2
J 5 Whys Template - Excel .xls Spreadsheet IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Looking for a 5 WHYs Example - 5 Why for a service (transactional) issue Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
J 5 Whys powerpoint .ppt training presentation - Attached Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 42
J GM 5 Whys Corrective Action Process - Is anyone familiar with this 'format'? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17
I 5 Whys Corrective Action Investigation - Late PPAP Nonconformance and Corrective Action 11
J Contingency Plan missing Utility Interruptions - Root cause support needed IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
M Root cause for lack of quality objectives for HSE Dept. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
Q Lack of transparency root cause US Medical Device Regulations 18
M Root cause General Auditing Discussions 6
J NADCAP Root Cause - Misinterpretation of Checklist Requirement Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
B NADCAP Rejection Response to Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action. Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
Lee Taylor Indentifying human error as a root cause Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 51
K HR concerns with listing human factors as root cause Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 11
qualprod What is exactly the root cause? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
M Test failure Root cause not found Customer Complaints 10
Tagin You're Gonna Need a Bigger Root Cause Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Q IATF audit - Root Cause Analysis results IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
S Knee Implant (Femoral -Cobalt chrome)-Sub chronic toxicity test (ISO 10993-11)choice of root Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
qualprod D5 of 8D clarification, how to verify root cause Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 26
T Tactics for Root Cause Analysis Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 4
W Misinterpretation of requirement acceptable as root cause? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 19
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
D Root Cause for Missed Audits Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
qualprod Always one root cause? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 35
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
F Struggling with a root cause analysis - Customer Returns - Escape issue Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
G Working on a Root Cause Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 11
I Root Cause Analysis when someone simply stops performing a task? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
C Neglect or legitimate deferral? Is excessive workload or lack of resources in a department or a team a valid root cause for a non-conformance? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 14
E CAR (Corrective Action Report) with questionable Root Cause ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
S Root cause analysis - The system of developing a work instruction is not effective Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 1
I What if your root cause analysis is -- they just didn't do it?" Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
T Root causes - operator's actions Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 17
Ed Panek Root Cause CAPAs from internal audit ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 16
A Interesting Discussion Human Factors as Root Cause AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
D Root Cause on Non-Conformity Against Quality Manual Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
A CAR from 3rd party AS9100D auditor - Root cause dilemma AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 45
P Examples of Nonconformance, Corrective Action Requests, and Root Cause Analysis Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
N The known set of all root causes Nonconformance and Corrective Action 11
Q Loss of Personnel - Root Cause Analysis ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8