510 K Webinar on Proposed Changes

1killercls

Has anyone ever accomplished one of these 510k webinars?

The one we are looking at is 90 minutes long and costs $245.00 dollars.

Is it valiue add or am I just better off doing the research and using my head?:bonk:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Has anyone ever accomplished one of these 510k webinars?

The one we are looking at is 90 minutes long and costs $245.00 dollars.

Is it valiue add or am I just better off doing the research and using my head?:bonk:
Which 510k webinar? Some are worthwhile, others are simply a PowerPoint of obvious information.

A link may be useful.

amjadrana

Involved - Posts
Have you looked at the training resources being provided free of cost by FDA? Here is the link to CDRH learn. It has power point presentations as well as on line video presentations on many regulatory topics including 510(k) that you can watch whenever you have time.

http: //www .fda. gov/Training/CDRHLearn/ucm162015.htm#510k - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED

I would suggest to first have a look at 510(k) presentations first and if these do not meet your requirements, go for a commercial presentation.

Amjad Rana

Last edited by a moderator:

sagai

Quite Involved in Discussions
I definitely would suggest to consider Amjad's suggestion, loads of training are there. Do not forget to challenge your mind with passing the tests!!!
Cheers!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The refund of 510(k) user fee Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
A Which guidance do you use for guiding the requirements of IFU for 510(k) submission? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
A 510(k) review timeline 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
L Impact on 510(k) to use an additional manufacture US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
T 510(k) submission - Which name should I use in the submission? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
Watchcat Advantages to pursuing a Special 510(k) instead of a Traditional 510(k) Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
A 510(k) registration and listing US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Aymaneh Traditional 510(k) Declaration of Conformity Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
M Should 510(k) Predicates be Actively Listed Devices? Other US Medical Device Regulations 12
A Several sections of traditional 510(K) have the same or similar requirement of content. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
A Some questions about voluntary consensus standards in traditional 510(k) submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
A Some doubts about traditional 510(k) submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
A Bench test report translation to English for 510(k) submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
S Special 510(K) - Labeling change from Rx to OTC Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
J 510(k) for a control kit for an external IVD test kit 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Y Expanding the indications for use for a 510(k) cleared device Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
T First 510(k) submission - Class II software as medical device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
T Submitting MR Compatibility Data for 510(k) Cleared Device Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
M CE Mark and 510(k) -Global registration requirements for every country Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
Z 510(k) usage - Company has 2 physically similar products Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
K 510(K) File eCopy Submission 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 16
Q Need clarification on requirements.... Class i, gmp & 510(k) exempt Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 12
D Redacted 510(k)s - Example wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
K Changing the Address in 510(K) Approved Product 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
K Completing Design Controls after 510(k) Clearance Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
P Predicate Device Information for 510(k) Submission Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M 510(k) 10993 Biocompability Testing Other US Medical Device Regulations 15
D First 510(k) Submission - Don't Forget Tips US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
K Reporting a Change of Contract Manufacturer for a 510(k) cleared device Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
K Mammography Machine Bench Testing - FDA 510(K) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
D Is Human Factors testing mandatory for a 510(k) submission? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 16
D Pre-Submission after 510(K) Submission? Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
M Informational US FDA Final Guidance – Special Premarket Notification [510(k)] Pathway Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M CBE (Change Being Effected) 510(k) Submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
K 510(K) Submission (Traditional) for Medical Device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 15
F Replacement Bone Screws - Traditional 510(k) or Special 510(k)? Other US Medical Device Regulations 7
M Informational US FDA Final guidance – Metal Expandable Biliary Stents – Premarket Notification (510(k)) Submissions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Watchcat Informational FDA Proposal to "Modernize" the 510(k) - 2019 Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
B 510(k) clearance claim on medical device product packaging Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
shimonv Referring to previously submitted biocompatibility results in a new 510(k) submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
L A Taiwan company want to sell Class I medical device (510(k) exempt) on Amazon, should we register with FDA? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
B Submit a 510(k) with a Predicate cleared but not Listed US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
R 510(k) Biocompatibility vs Cleaning Validation Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
K Change of Existing Medical Devices and 510(k) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
S Where did FDA 510(K) form 3654 go? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
M Has anyone here assessed the latest Abbreviated 510(K) guidance document? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
M Informational USFDA – Refuse to Accept Policy for 510(k)s Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
K 510(k) expanding the indication for use for a cleared device Other US Medical Device Regulations 9
P 510(k) cleared, Rx only and home use 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
lilybef Number of lots required for stability testing of a Class II device in the 510(k) Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3