5S (Five S) Slogan Ideas - Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke

R

ralphsulser

I don't have a 6S form, looking for someone using one. I will be glad to share our 5S form.

Attachments

• PD-SD-193 5S Audit Sheet1.xls
    17 KB · Views: 1,183
G

gszekely

For some reason, I can't attach the sheets, but you can find a few good scorecard templetes, on the below forum, as post attachment.
György

lean.org

A

avinit

You can obtain our 5S posters which shall give you not only the slogans but will also provide graphics & instructions for each of the 5S's. We can supply these posters duly laminated & mounted in size 17" x 22" (A2). For, further details, you may contact me atxxxxx, mobile no. 098140-32604.

ETA by SteelMaiden: We discourage adding e-mail addresses to threads to protect our colleagues from spyders, bots, and spams. User: if you were going to add an e-mail in your post, why is your profile set not to accept e-mails?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Moderator comment

Avinit works for a company that makes and sells 5S posters.

Normally, his/her post would be deleted as a violation of Terms of Service restriction on advertising, BUT it does directly answer the question posed in the thread.

Therefore, moderators have modified the message to tone down the overt commercial nature of the post, but leave the information that such displays are commercially available.

As Moderators, we want to be clear we welcome folks regardless of commercial affiliation, but caution that posters read through the (broken link removed) closely before merely making a post which says, in effect, "BUY FROM ME!"

Pay special attention to these clauses in the TOS:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS - COMMERCIAL USE[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a. Spamming the forums with advertisements is not allowed. If you are registering to sell electronic/electric or other commercial items, your post(s) will be deleted within minutes and you will be banned from the forum. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]b. If you are in any way, financially or other wise, 'related' to a product or company under discussion, it is required that you state your relationship. Feel free to respond to questions but let us know if you are 'related'. HOWEVER - We want content in the forums, not just a referral to your web site or products or services. If you want to post an outright advertisement, have a product to sell, a demo or whatever, please call or e-mail Marc Smith to discuss.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]c. Products or services you may be associated with, along with a link to your company's web site, can be detailed in your User Profile. As you interact with the community, folks will naturally look at the profile and see your information. If there's something specific you think you product or service can help with, please give a detailed explanation and then refer to the information in your profile.[/FONT]

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Tip
Some one recently asked me about posters/pictures for 5s
Most search engines allow you to search for images and this can find a number of useful images.

W

weikeatgoh

Hi all,
Anyone who can share the 5-S Survey questions distributed to employees to analyze the before-after effect of 5S implementation?
Thank you.

S

stephen pearce - 2008

Hi,

Thanks to all who posted and for those who shared their forms ;)

Have a great day.

Thanks

Stephen

W

weikeatgoh

Dear Howard,
Could you please share with us the questionnaire constructed in order to collect the 'satisfaction' level of the employees after we've implemented 5-S?
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Goh

Top Bottom