5S Pictures with Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu and Shitsuke in Japanese

C

Compact

Hello everybody,
does anyone have the 5S words in japanese as pictures? you know seiri seiton seiso seiketsu and shitsuke, but written in japanese, not in english.. if anyone knows where i can find them, please let me know.
thank you
:D

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Re: 5S pictures with seiri seiton seiso seiketsu and shitsuke in Japanese

This link converts the romaji words (e.g., seiri, etc.) into both hiragana and katakana.

This link converts the romaji words into kanji.

• Romaji is used to express Japanese words in the Roman alphabet.

• Hiragana is a phonetic "alphabet" traditionally used for words of Japanese origin.

• Katakana is a phonetic "alphabet" traditionally used for words of non- Japanese origin.

• Kanji is a collection of pictograms of Chinese origin used to express concepts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awais Taking Pictures of Outbound Material - In the Manufacturing Shop floor Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
G Excel report with pictures Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
S Manufacturing Work Instruction examples that include process pictures Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
J Uncontrolled Pictures of Packaging Posted on Walls ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
B Relationship Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Randy Getting Red X 's in a box instead of pictures - I need some information.... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
Scott Catron Pictures of the May 20, 2012 Eclipse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Q Please recommend NCR / CAPA Software capable of embedding pictures Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
D Mac Users - Downloading pictures from my digital camera to iPhoto After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
O PPAP Presentation - Urgent need for "selling pictures" APQP and PPAP 1
Marc My Cousin Jonny's Art Web Site - Camp Ernst Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
N Marketing Material with Pictures that were Updated ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Ajit Basrur Checking in on Saturn - Good pictures ! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
D Facebook - No one can open my pictures After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
N Printer Calibration Requirements - Documents and Pictures (Print Shop) Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 11
M Measuring a tap hook angle - ANY illustrations/pictures for the correct method? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
B Some Funny Pictures Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 9
D Displaying pictures on the Web Form After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
D Digital Camera Problems - Taking sports pictures in low light After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
L Safety Problems Pictures Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
apestate Project pictures: Surface plate with fasteners installed. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
A Pictures - Nice to see the new visuals Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
C 5S Material (seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, shitsuke) needed Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
A 5S Audit - Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 21
A 5S (Five S) Slogan Ideas - Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 77
P 5S - Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2