5S training Cartoons and Quality Related Powerpoint (ppt) Presentations

D

drbasy

Thanks for the materials!

:agree1:
rangish said:
Dear All
I am attaching some cartoons for you use, they were Presented in our 2002 Annual 5 S convention and AOTS CUMI 5 S awrad Function. They are a a part of a case study Presenataion
Thanks for these material. Iwas able to use them in my 5S lecture to the students.

V

vasilist

Manoj,

thank you very much for your presentation. Excellent.

vasilist

R

Red4165

5s - TRACC

Hi

Our company implemented the Tracc system a couple of years ago. The invested heavily and we all worked our butts off but upon the change of a new CEO the system has come to a halt. Most of us thought that it was fantastic systemised approach to houskeeping and building teams and displaying KPI's assisting in company wide communication. We are all disappointed by the non-continuance of our new standards with corporate resourcing etc. We are still conducting monthly 5s audits though and will continue with maintaining our new standards. The factory has never looked better!!!!! I attended a conference last year and will attempt to attach a draft of a basic report on my feedback. We visited a couple of sites that have also implemented TRACC (one of the modules is 5s)the other modules include VPM (Visual Performance Measurement) teamwork and quite a few others that I can't remember at this time of the morning. Anyway, I will try to attach this oc for you. You may find it useful in seeing how other companies have implemented the system and what challenges they face.

Regards

JJ

Attachments

• TRACC User Conference 2005 Report draft.ppt
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,838
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shekhar

Re: 5S Trg material

Hi Mr. Manoj,
Your ppt presentation on 5'S' is really very good & value adding.
Many thanks,
Shekhar

Manoj Mathur said:
I am sure all of you will like it . It is indeed a good presentation on Work Environment (5S).

B

bharathesh_ishwar

Re: 5S Trg material

Manoj Mathur said:
I am sure all of you will like it . It is indeed a good presentation on Work Environment (5S).

Xellent!!! very elaborate...

S

Shekhar

Re: 5S training Cartoons and Quality Related Powerpoint ppt pps Presentations

Indeed very godd ppt presentation.
Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar

D

dallison3

Does anyone have a generic training powerpoint for 5s covering the topic for those who have no knowledge of it through implementation and maintenance? I need to train some people who have had no previous training and must implement and maintain after around 2 days of training.

S

Shekhar

The attached file could be sufficient for training.

Here main thrust should be on learning & doing. So it is best to go through material on first 's' & then they acually work on it. So they learn more by doing.

Attachments

• 5S Toyota.ppt
    227 KB · Views: 5,342
D

dallison3

Good powerpoint presentation. I now need to find some templates for the actual work.

thank you

Top Bottom