7.5.1.3 Should mentioned examples such as initial run be verified or validated?

morteza

Trusted Information Resource
Hi all
I think examples stated in clause 7.5.1.3 of ISO/TS such as initial run of a job or material changeover need to be validated according to 7.1.4 or 7.3.7 and may require customer approval. Because:
Initial run is the first time which a job (production operation) is started so it should be validated and approved by customer.
Material changeover can affect on customer, so it should be validated and approved according to 7.1.4

Changes that can be verified are such as tool replacement, shift (personnel) change and so on.
Is my interpretation right?
Thanks all

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi all
I think examples stated in clause 7.5.1.3 of ISO/TS such as initial run of a job or material changeover need to be validated according to 7.1.4 or 7.3.7 and may require customer approval. Because:
Initial run is the first time which a job (production operation) is started so it should be validated and approved by customer.
Material changeover can affect on customer, so it should be validated and approved according to 7.1.4

Changes that can be verified are such as tool replacement, shift (personnel) change and so on.
Is my interpretation right?
Thanks all

Yes,you are right.
For example,if you are run a qualification on an equipment after a stop for maintenance, you shall verify the results of it that come out from the qualification. If the data are uploaded on a control chart, you could verify the spec limits that are previously validated in its process flow.:bigwave:

Top Bottom