Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

8.2.1 ?NOTE- Is Monitoring of Internal Customer Satisfaction a requirement?

morteza

Quite Involved in Discussions
8.2.1 –NOTE- Is Monitoring of Internal Customer Satisfaction a requirement?

Hi all
I read some threads about monitoring of internal customers satisfaction. But I have not understood yet that it is a requirement or not.
The ISO/TS Note under clause 8.2.1 states:
NOTE Consideration should be given to both internal and external customers.
According to Foreword of ISO/TS, we know that the word "should" indicates a recommendation. Paragraphs marked "NOTE" are for guidance in understanding or clarifying the associated requirement.
Inside the NOTE under 8.2.1 the word "should" also is included. So, this note is only for recommendation and it does not clarify the requirements of clause 8.2.1. So, it is resulted in that monitoring of internal customer is not a requirement.
Also, from the above logic, using audit checklist is not mandatory according to the NOTE under clause 8.2.2.4.
Is it right?
Thanks all

Re: 8.2.1 –NOTE- Is Monitoring of Internal Customer Satisfaction a requirement?

Hi all
I read some threads about monitoring of internal customers satisfaction. But I have not understood yet that it is a requirement or not.
The ISO/TS Note under clause 8.2.1 states:
NOTE Consideration should be given to both internal and external customers.
According to Foreword of ISO/TS, we know that the word "should" indicates a recommendation. Paragraphs marked "NOTE" are for guidance in understanding or clarifying the associated requirement.
Inside the NOTE under 8.2.1 the word "should" also is included. So, this note is only for recommendation and it does not clarify the requirements of clause 8.2.1. So, it is resulted in that monitoring of internal customer is not a requirement.
Also, from the above logic, using audit checklist is not mandatory according to the NOTE under clause 8.2.2.4.
Is it right?
Thanks all
Yes, agree with you:bigwave:

Top Bottom