8D - Corrective Action Database Software - Seeking Recommendations

G

Geraldk

I used to be the only customer service rep, now currently we have 4 ppl. which makes it a bit more diffcult to track and REALLY close any 8D. what i was wondering, does any one know of a simple database/application ( free i mean ) that we could use. or recommend a way to do it, we currenlty use a paper form system.

Thanks,

L

Lieven

8D Software available in Europe

Hey,

For a customer in Belgium I'm looking for software, supporting 8D. In the forum, I didn't really found the answer.

Suggestions anyone?

T

TownDawg

How about an excel template, and then setting the completed excel spreadsheets on a shared drive. It will support record lock, and yet everyone is updating the individual file?

B

BubbaDog56

Can someone direct me to the location of the file Al mentions above? TIA for the help....

B'Dog

T

TownDawg

I tried the free link.. al must be talking bout a premium section of the site tho.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
TownDawg said:
I tried the free link.. al must be talking bout a premium section of the site tho.
It's not in the 'Premium' directory and I don't have a copy of it here. I have no idea what ever happened to the file.

Al? What's the scoop? You still have a copy of it that you're willing to share?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Thanks for the links, Howard! I searched my drive here and couldn't find the .mdb file - I vaguely remember it but couldn't figure out what happened to it.

K

klymker

Hello,
We track our Corrective and Preventive Actions in two seperate Microsoft Access databases. This software is not free but it works well for us. We just completed our first surveillance audit (ISO 9001:2000) and the auditor liked what he saw.

Top Bottom