A "Clean" Bill of Health - Re-Registration Audit with No Nonconformances

P

Pazuzu - 2009

I would just like to shout out a huge "THANK YOU" to all the covers in here that have either helped me directly, may help in the future, or have simply attached files that I found of great use.

In the past week we had our 3 year re-registration audit with a new registrar (of the past 18 months) and I'm elated to say that we passed with no CA and only a small handful of OFIs! With the amount of changes we as a company have implemented (and very recently I might add) and the amount we're trying to re-direct this ship I was half expecting a painful few days but my jovial nature right now is indicative of just the opposite!

This place is magical! :magic:

Thank you all. :thanx:

J

JaneB

Re: A "Clean" Bill of Health

That's great news. Delighted to hear it, and well done.:applause:

P

Pazuzu - 2009

YES IT IS !!
Congrats !! :applause: Remember to also congratulate yourself and your "team" since you guys actually pulled up your sleeves and did the work !

Have no fear of that! My thanks and kudos has gone out to all staff here...afterall, they own the processes.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Pazuzu, most definitely, you must rejoice, enjoy the fine results of your re-certification audit. You deserve it. But keep in mind that the audit results should not be equated to a clean bill of health. I am not saying nor inferring it is the case, but ineffective and inefficient systems pass audits with flying colors on a daily basis. Audit results depend more on the auditor than the subject being audited, unfortunately.

In reality, many times, top management is fooled to believe that they operate a great organization just because they undergo audits with no findings.

The real measure of any system's health is it's ability to sustainably satisfy it's existing and future stakeholders. Hopefully, that is the case with your QMS.

In the meantime, relax and enjoy the upcoming weekend. And congrats on your audit results. :agree1:

Last edited:
P

Pazuzu - 2009

But keep in mind that the audit results should not be equated to a clean bill of health. I am not saying nor inferring it is the case, but ineffective and inefficient systems pass audits with flying colors on a daily basis.

I completely agree...in no way am I claiming to have a perfectly efficient and effective system (no such thing really) which is why I put quotations around "clean".

Be assured that as proud as I am of our work here, I'm definately not sitting on my laurels thinking everything is a-ok.

:cool:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
I completely agree...in no way am I claiming to have a perfectly efficient and effective system (no such thing really) which is why I put quotations around "clean".

Be assured that as proud as I am of our work here, I'm definately not sitting on my laurels thinking everything is a-ok.

:cool:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of temporary laurel-sitting. It's well-earned. :D

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
I would just like to shout out a huge "THANK YOU" to all the covers in here that have either helped me directly, may help in the future, or have simply attached files that I found of great use.

In the past week we had our 3 year re-registration audit with a new registrar (of the past 18 months) and I'm elated to say that we passed with no CA and only a small handful of OFIs! With the amount of changes we as a company have implemented (and very recently I might add) and the amount we're trying to re-direct this ship I was half expecting a painful few days but my jovial nature right now is indicative of just the opposite!

This place is magical! :magic:

Thank you all. :thanx:

Congratulations on your accomplishment

Last edited:
Top Bottom