A final-year student who needs help conducting an external audit using ISO 9001:2015

Knifenat

Starting to get Involved
Hello, I just discovered this forum, and I need help with different examples of past audits of companies using ISO 9001:2015 so it can guide me on my project. Thanks; I really need the help.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
What kind of audit are you conducting? 2nd party? 3rd party?

Alone or as part of a team?

Have you had any auditor training?

Are you auditing against the entire standard or just a certain section or sections?

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
What is the goal of the project? What research are you conducting? What are you hoping to learn?

Ed Panek

QA RA Small Med Dev Company
Leader
Super Moderator
I can provide general weak spots and findings from my experience:

CAPA used too infrequently or incorrectly, root cause is not identified
Complaints - lack of analysis
Setting Acceptable Objectives - Too vague or not meaningful
Management Review Scope

Randy

Super Moderator
Hello, I just discovered this forum, and I need help with different examples of past audits of companies using ISO 9001:2015 so it can guide me on my project. Thanks; I really need the help.
That material is most likely confidential and out of your reach through legitimate channels. Also no 2 audits are the same just as no 2 samples are the same.

As was asked, your project for what?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
What Randy said. I am forbidden by both my CB and my certification agency to share such reports and would not do so even if I was allowed; the information could be sensitive, whether I know that for sure or not. In fact, 3rd party auditors are very often required to sign non-disclosure agreements (I know I was).

Knifenat

Starting to get Involved
What kind of audit are you conducting? 2nd party? 3rd party?

Alone or as part of a team?

Have you had any auditor training?

Are you auditing against the entire standard or just a certain section or sections?
It is a third-party audit
I am doing it alone as my university final year project
I have not had any audit training
The essence of my study is to evaluate the quality of services or products of an organization based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard

I'm really sorry for the late reply. I was off for a while, and thanks for the response.

Knifenat

Starting to get Involved
What is the goal of the project? What research are you conducting? What are you hoping to learn?
The essence of my study is to evaluate the quality of services or products of an organization based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard, and I hope to learn measures that determine the conformity of an organization's QMS to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
I'm really sorry for the late reply. I was off for a while, and thanks for the response.

Knifenat

Starting to get Involved
Basically we need more details. :)
The essence of my study is to evaluate the quality of services or products of an organization based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard, and I hope to learn measures that determine the conformity of an organization's QMS to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.

Top Bottom