A little light relief - A puzzle

D

Don Reid

A little light relief

To prevent brain fade from setting in, have a go at this crossword puzzle clue.

It is not new any many will probably know the answer. Email your responses!!

---------/----

Clue: gsge

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A

Andy Bassett

This is a little too obtuse for my brain. Is hte puzzle complete?

Don, was it yourself that did the mail about the airplane rough landings? If it was can you tell me where it is, or better still E Mail it to me.

Late on every Friday night i fly Dublin to Sligo in a Shorts 'Bread Van', and i think the pilot might appreciate the humour (or throw me out over Sligo Bay)

------------------
Andy B

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
Got it. Fear not. My brain is as clear as a muddy puddle!! No fade here. Now if I can only figure out which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of stones............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Dock Audits - Isn't waiting to do an audit when the product is "supposed" to ship a little late? Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
Mikey324 GR&R - Little to no part to part variation in single part number Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
I Gage R&R confusion on a part that has little variation Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
Douglas E. Purdy Where to buy Little Red Arrow Stickers Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
H "Too little" variation in gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
T A little survey on ISMS Implementation - Need help IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 12
optomist1 A Little Midwestern Whine - Drowning in Sea of Acronyms Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 14
R Is IEC 61010-1 required for my silly little device? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
somashekar Too much data, Too little analysis - Manual Stages Assembly Shop Data Collection Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
C MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Case - A little help? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
A Looking for a wordsmith - Little compensation - Lots of appreciation! General Auditing Discussions 8
D My little ISO 9001:2008 plant is going to make a medical device...now what? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 35
somashekar OH&S and the little family fun Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
M There?s a little lie within the Kano-model! Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
Claes Gefvenberg Weekly picture: The little things... Imported Legacy Blogs 1
smryan Share the Joy! Our little company just got a huge grant! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
R They do things a little different on Southwest Airlines! Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 1
BradM The family lost a little friend today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 52
M A Little Car Trouble :) The back wiper stopped working Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
S A little weight on my mind for New Year's - Measurement Uncertainty Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
Wes Bucey Job hunting - the "dirty little secret" Career and Occupation Discussions 5
Jen Kirley I saw the coolest little book today. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 30
Tom W ASQ CQE Recertification - I might be a little short on points - What to do? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
M a little Norwegian humor??.. Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
W When A Little Redneck Isn't Enough... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Z Their own little database empires, can anyone be impartial? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
BradM A little help for the bird watchers Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
I A little controversy - but is it really? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 36
Wes Bucey Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give a little bit back Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 20
J Choosing Samples for Gage R&R - Randomly picked samples show very little variation Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 13
M A little perspective... The Goodbye Letter Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 14
Wes Bucey Aren't we a little old to believe in fairy tales? Whirlpool to close Maytag plants World News 13
E My little web application about ISO 9000 - Looking for suggestions, comments etc. Software Quality Assurance 8
A Looking for a little insight - New to the Quality Profession - Older Company Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 19
Marc GM to place more emphasis on hybrids - Too Little Too Late World News 0
C New to 17025 and need a little help in proficiency testing ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
D Registrar's Auditors Main Interest - Football Hall of Fame - Little Work Registrars and Notified Bodies 96
D Can anyone tell me a little about AS9101? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 7
B How Do I Put a Little Life into the Internal Audit Report to Management? Internal Auditing 6
A Is there any Light for a surgical microscope? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
bobdoering Handy training tip for SPC - the Check Engine Light Analogy Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
optomist1 Recommend Primer Details of Non-Contact White/Blue Light Scanning General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
G Optical Comparator Light Bulb Wear question General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M What is the lightest material to make a Strong and Light Ratchet Tie Down Strap Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
G Light Emitting Devices IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
J CE of light bulb CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
N Microsoft Word - How to make high-light go away after text is put in Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
M Light Rail Industry Standards and Requirements Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 19
P White Light vs. Laser Scanner - Investing in a 3d Scanner Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
L IEC60601-2-44 - Indicator Light Requirement IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3