A2LA's ISO/IEC 17025 and Accreditation Training - Opinions from previous attendees

G

greer

Hello,

I recently starting working for a new testing lab that is embarking on 17025 accreditation. I am new to the ISO accreditation world and I plan on attending A2LA's "ISO/IEC 17025 and Accreditation" course this June, as I am in charge of helping the lab achieve accreditation.

I would love to hear any opinions from previous attendees in regards to how necessary/relevant/helpful the training was in achieving accreditation, really, any input in general would be well-received. I would also welcome any other training sources/resources or materials that have proven helpful.

We are a small lab (there are only three of us!) in the solar industry, and the scope of our initial accreditation will be quite limited.

thanks!
g

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
Re: A2LA's ISO/IEC 17025 and Accreditation Training - Opinions from previous attendee

That you want to attend the course in preparation is admirable.

One caution. There are SIX accrediting bodies in the US that are ILAC Signatories. Do not sign with any until you have discussed with staff from all six. Then and only then decide on which you like.

Hope this helps.

B

bazboy

Re: A2LA's ISO/IEC 17025 and Accreditation Training - Opinions from previous attendee

I highly recommend the A2LA course.

Top Bottom