SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Above the Fold-In: Al Jaffee Shares His Secrets - MAD Magazine

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

Joe Hahn

So am I. I remember it when it had a similar appearance to "Cracked" back in the 50s.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Staff member
Super Moderator
I wish I had all my MAD magazines from the 70's.

I loved the movie parodies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Calibration of IR thermometers above 1000?C General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Q Implementation of 8 or 9 Points Above/Below Centerline question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
M Statistics Question - What percent falls above 105? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
G Product Returns are above average for Labeling Problems Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
I Bioburden Count Question - Bioburden is above the alert limit >1 CFU/component avg. 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
somashekar When the dog raised above men World News 1
L Layered Process Audits: Efficiency, quality, safety or all the above? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 11
T 8902A w/ 11792A Tuned RF above 1300GHz General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
A Ergonomics & Time study - Concepts for experiments in above mentioned topics? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 3
S X bar R chart - Bushing reaming ID - 7 points above or below the center line Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
G Nuclear - ASME Section III N-Stamp - Requirements over and above AS9100 and ISO 9001 Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 12
M MSA - d4 values above 3 trials - statistical constants tables Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
J Many registrars have requirements above those of ISO9001 Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
Q FDA 3500A Reports - Trip and Fall - Weight scale with a fold out platform Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
D Auxiliary View Fold Line convention in ASME standard? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5