Absence Of Any Form Of Customer Property

AndyN

Moved On
Another scenario concerning intellectual property: You should also consider information your staff are able to figure out by themselves even though it has not really been forwarded to them.

Example: Customer X suddenly starts hiring large numbers of temps from you, thereby making it obvious that they have landed a big order. Their competitor Y may be very interested in that information...

/Claes

Debbie:

Claes has hit it on the head. I was thinking the same thing, intellectual property (if that's part of your organization's inteactions with clients).

MarilynJ6354

Involved In Discussions
Re: Control of Customer Property

I am wondering if this statement is true: "In some cases, the customer provides you with their own product which you then work on and sell back to them. This includes products installed, commissioned or repaired at the customer's site."

If we sell and service equipment, that means once we install the equipment, if we go back it is considered customer property and our entire service dept. is 7.5.4?

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Control of Customer Property

I am wondering if this statement is true: "In some cases, the customer provides you with their own product which you then work on and sell back to them. This includes products installed, commissioned or repaired at the customer's site."

If we sell and service equipment, that means once we install the equipment, if we go back it is considered customer property and our entire service dept. is 7.5.4?

Yes, got it!
:applause:

Top Bottom