Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Tapatalk isn't installed yet. I will probably install it soon. I'm not too happy with the Xenforo built-in mobile "skin".

Also - Sidney has an iPhone. It may, or may not, act the same on Android phones. And - Different browsers may render differently.

Marc

Staff member
Admin
TapaTalk update: It may be a while. Their customer service leaves a bit to be desired, as does their back end software. I finally did get a reply and they told me to change the URL in my account on their website. This is what happened:

Tapatalk URL failure.jpg

Marc

Staff member
Admin
when accessing this space via a smartphone, the screen layout changes the options if the phone is turned 90°, like landscape vs. portrait mode.
Yup - I have verified this. on both an iPhone 6S Plus and an old Apple tablet. Thanks for letting us know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Getting Notice of Revision and Accessing Public Draft Copies of ISO Standards Service Industry Specific Topics 2
M Accessing Assist.daps AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
M Informational EU – M2M Data Exchange available services for accessing MDR EUDAMED data available for Economic Operator (EO) organisations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Accessing and Using Databases via a Tablet Device Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
A Accessing Medical Device Adverse Event databases in EU CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
S Accessing data from separate worksheets in Minitab Using Minitab Software 3
Marc Filtering Basics - Elsmar's Xenforo software - 19 Novembeer 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Complaints - How to Complain (Xenforo Software October 2018) Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Conversations - What are they in Xenforo Software? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 5
Marc Thoughts about the vBulletin to Xenforo Software Migration - 2 October 2018 Forum News and General Information 4
Marc vBulletin to Xenforo Import Problem Reports 28180928 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 25
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #2 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #1 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc 23 September 2018 - Some Basics - Xenforo Software Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 1
S API Spec.Q1 Standards Version in Purchasing Information Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
Q Version/Revision Control of CAD files Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
R Shall a new UDI-DI be required when stand-alone software device's version is updated? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
N Which EN ISO 17664 version compliance to EU MDR? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 3
M When is EN 62133-1 (new version i.e. IEC 62133:2017) mandatory in EU Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
I Reissuing documents due to missing version / issue numbers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Can someone share a scrubbed version of Clinical Evaluation Plan (CEP) EU Medical Device Regulations 4
F Management of Software version while NB reviews Technical file CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
M Harmonised RED Standard ETSI EN 440 - Which Version? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
M Informational EU – Manufacturer incident report (MIR) for serious incident- template 2020 (Directives and new regulations) version 7.2 and related documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational EU – MANUAL ON BORDERLINE AND CLASSIFICATION IN THE COMMUNITY REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR MEDICAL DEVICES Version 1.22 (05-2019) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
dgrainger Informational Updated Borderlines manual - Version 1.22 (05-2019) EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A Usable version of MDR in Word format CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
dgrainger MHRA guidance on Virtual manufacturing - version 2 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Scrubbed version of a labeling procedure that is MDR compliant wanted EU Medical Device Regulations 3
B QRQC vs JIDOKA - I read somewhere that QRQC is like a French version of JIDOKA Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 2
C Has an amended version of IEC 60601-1-6 TRF been released for use in conjunction with IEC62366-1:2015? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 0
A AS9100 Rev:D in Spanish - where can I find a Spanish version? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
D I heard that there is no new version of ISO 18001 OHSAS after 2017 version Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
M Which Version of 60601-1 to Purchase (IEC, EN, ANSI...)? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
M How to get an electronic version of IATF 16949:2016 which is Searchable IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
E CER (Clinical Evaluation Report) MEDDEV Version 4 Template wanted CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
B Where can I find an English version of Japan's PMD Act? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
S Pre-release version of the upcoming AIAG FMEA Revision 5 FMEA and Control Plans 1
I ISO 22001 and ISO 22003 French version Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
D Referencing Standards in Procedures - Current version or actual? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
K UDI "Version or Model" for Stand-Alone Medical Device Software US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
R IEC 60601-1 4th Edition - Is a "Red-line" version available? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
R Current version of EN62304/A1 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
Y Which version of ISO 13485 would be considered for MDSAP certificate? Canada Medical Device Regulations 8
G Insights into the 2016 Version of TS16949 (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 74
T Firmware version in EMC report / DoC CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
M Current standard references IEC 60601:1988 instead of current version EU Medical Device Regulations 5
L Medical Device Software Document released version (article 5.8.4) IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 7
P Is an English version of CFDA YY0664-2008 available? China Medical Device Regulations 3
R Knowing when an EN version modifies the base standard CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 14