A company has an office in location X in a city. It is granted ISO 9001-2008 certificate mentioning address of location X and listing activities as A, B, C, D and E. After 2 years company opens another office (having the same company name) in location Y in the same city but in this office only activities A and C are carried out. The certification is due for a surveillance audit shortly.The question is this:
- Does the second office in location Y need to have another certificate or can it be included in the same certificate?
- If the answer to 1 above is No, then what needs to be done in order to bring the second office under the purview of certificate issued for the first office?
- Is it required to get the address of the second office mentioned in the certificate ?
- Is it required to mention on the certificate that office location X carries out activities A, B, C, D and E and office at location Y carries out activities A and C?
- If the first office has not carried out activity E during the last several years but has documented procedures for carrying out this activity if need arises. Does it need to get the activity E removed from the certificate on the grounds of "inactivity"?