Additional Training for CCT (Certified Calibration Technician) Recertification

C

CLaurenceH

I need to build up some credits for my CCT recertification and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for webseminars that I could watch for additional training.

I know Fluke has a bunch available but I've already watched those in the past and was looking for something new.

Thanks

dwperron

Trusted Information Resource
Keysight also has a lot of webinars, white papers, and tutorials available.

A lot depends on what areas of expertise you are seeking. There are lots of webinars and such for temperature, humidity, mechanical, dimensional, etc. out there, check the big manufacturers and their sales organizations. There are lots of YouTube videos on measurement subjects. Plus you can look into some of the free college offerings for areas like quality, statistics, and the like.

C

CLaurenceH

Keysight also has a lot of webinars, white papers, and tutorials available.

A lot depends on what areas of expertise you are seeking. There are lots of webinars and such for temperature, humidity, mechanical, dimensional, etc. out there, check the big manufacturers and their sales organizations. There are lots of YouTube videos on measurement subjects. Plus you can look into some of the free college offerings for areas like quality, statistics, and the like.

I'm open to all of those subject matters you listed and also electronics. I will look into your suggestions too. Thanks for the reply!!

B

BoardGuy

[FONT=&quot]Another one would be attending ASQ Section Meetings to meet some of the ongoing education requirements to CCT re-certification.[/FONT]

Top Bottom