Addressing every clause in ISO 17025

A

ambrosedierdre

Going through some topics here and I have read that you must address every clause in 10725. I have a couple of questions regarding that.
1) does that mean I need to address each clause in the quality manual?
2) or does that mean I just need to have addressed each clause somewhere throughout quality manual, procedures etc?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Addressing every clause in 17025

Going through some topics here and I have read that you must address every clause in 10725. I have a couple of questions regarding that.
1) does that mean I need to address each clause in the quality manual?
2) or does that mean I just need to have addressed each clause somewhere throughout quality manual, procedures etc?
It means that your processes shall be aligned with (and satisfy) the requirements of ISO 17025.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Addressing Missing Documentation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
G Addressing Non-Conformances from an Internal Audit that are not product related ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
qualprod Addressing poor commitment in people Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 23
R Addressing training requirements - 21 CFR Part 820.25 (1) & (2) Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
H Addressing of Undesirable side-effects, harms, risks and side-effects in clinical evaluation report (CER) EU Medical Device Regulations 12
P Interesting Discussion Addressing Human Factors in Corrective Action AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 23
JoshuaFroud Addressing wet ink signatures when more than one site is involved 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 8
J IATF 16949 Cl. 7.5.1.1 d - Customer Requirements - How are people addressing? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Risk (closeout and options for the addressing) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q ISO9001:2015 Cl. 6.1 - What evidences of risk addressing is needed? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
Sam Lazzara Experiences with Notified Bodies addressing EN ISO 14971:2012 Annex Zs ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
D CAPA Follow-up - Format for Addressing the Assessment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J Suggestions for addressing Printed Paper Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
J AS9100 Rev C Internal Audit Procedure/Plan - Addressing 8.2.2 - Customer Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
F Document Control - Addressing control of content stored on web sites Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
B Addressing Lots that were measured with Out of Tolerance Gage Pins Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
Sidney Vianna Public Comments Requested on ISO Standard Addressing Six Sigma - ISO 13053 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
R Addressing Inspection in PFMEA (Process FMEA) FMEA and Control Plans 2
S ISO 9001:2008 Addressing the "Notes" in my quality Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
T Addressing ISO 9001 Section 7 in the Quality Manual when Design is Excluded Design and Development of Products and Processes 6
K Compliance of Control Plans to Annex A - Addressing Error Proofing FMEA and Control Plans 13
R Addressing Training in ISO 9001:2000 Process Documents Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 21
S Philip Crosby's Cost of Quality - James Harrington's Book Addressing COQ Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 18
R Customer Focus - Level 1 Procedure - Addressing ISO 9001 Clause 5.2 Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Design Input - 820.30(c) - Addressing incomplete, ambiguous... requirements Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
E Sources of every single paragraph of the ISO 9001 standards? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
R Not every INCIDENT report will lead to a corrective action EU Medical Device Regulations 7
T AS9100D Clause 10.2.1g Supplier Corrective Action for each and every nonconformity? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
J Can signed agreements over-ride review of every "contract" under ISO 13485:2016? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
D Change Approval Requirements - Does every change need formal customer approval? Design and Development of Products and Processes 17
C ISO 13485 :2016 - CAPA - Does every CAPA need to be checked by regulations? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
V Supplier wants to perform pre-qualifications prior to every run instead of locking in parameters. Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
M CE Mark and 510(k) -Global registration requirements for every country Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
D Are medical device companies required to document every change made to their website? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
D Does every piece of equipment used in a laboratory need to have an IQ protocol written and executed? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
V Every good documentation practice observation is an data integrity issue US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
E Does every metallic part have to be protectively earthed (class I ME)? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
R In a software development company: Is every bug reported by the customer a complaint? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 27
U SI 13 - Not Every Process Requires an Efficiency Measure IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
Howard Atkins MSAs are now required on every feature of the control plan - IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
K Is evidence of second party audits required for every supplier? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
S Interpretation or Definition of ‘Once Every 5 Days’ ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A Defect Rate for asking for an RMA - Company wants an RMA for every defect found Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
A Is normal for FORD EU ask for the PSW every year APQP and PPAP 5
armani Identifying context for every process in an organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 43
J Is it sufficient to send in my instruments for calibration every second year? Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
U Must every procedure be proceeded by a policy? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
A Personal names in docs - Goes against every documenation practice I know! Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 30
D Anyone Practicing Approval Signatures on Every Page of a Doc? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey for every submitted Bid? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3