Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.
  • Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Adverse Event Reporting in Japan

catal

Registered
Hi everybody

Does anyone know what needs to be reported to the MAH among incidents that occured outside Japan with product sold in Japan?

Thanks by advance for the answers!

catal

Registered
Thanks for both links.
However I cannot make the first work
and I guess the second is not valid anymore since the GHTF report was edited in 2002 and the PAL modified the requirements in 2005. Am I right?
Thanks for helping

M

MIREGMGR

See this page for current GHTF documents pertaining to adverse event reporting. Document N6R3:2002, I believe, was at least two generations earlier than N54R8:2006. Study Group 2 includes representatives from Japan, and it's implied that the GHTF recommendations are consistent with all of the participating nations' requirements.

R

Reiko Shiratori

Hello catal,

I think this is what you are looking for, but written in Japanese:
http :// www .info.pmda.go.jp/mdevices/md2005-0317006.html - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED - PLEASE HELP - REPORT POSTS WITH BROKEN LINKS

I tried to find out English information but I couldn't.

Please try a free website translator, or contact your Japanese marketing approval holder.

I hope this helps.

Reiko:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all!
Yes Reiko Shiratori, I found that website and I think everything is there. I tried to translate it but I didn't find out clear regulation.

Do medical devices follow the reporting requirements of drugs and thus the same ordinance of the PAL?
If yes, I may find something this way

yana prus

Involved In Discussions
Hi,

Try to use the Google translator for the following page:

http :// www. info.pmda.go.jp/mdevices/md2005-0317006.html - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED - PLEASE HELP - REPORT POSTS WITH BROKEN LINKS

there is quite clear explanation under "policy and reports / medical equipment"

Regards,

Yana

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom