Advertising - Trucks with ISO9002, TS16949, ISO14001, & QS9000 written on them

M

Mustang

Here is a question: I just saw a truck with the following listed on it:

ISO9002, TS16949, ISO14001, & QS9000

It is a steel supplier, BTW.

I thought that TS was replacing QS? it just struck me as odd....

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
T

tomvehoski

Could have been refering to the 1999 revision of TS. With 9002 also listed, does not look like they have updated their advertising on trucks.

M

Mustang

Could be...

I know they have TS16949:2002, (they are one of our suppliers). Your thought makes a lot of sense, though. I know it isn't cheap to have a truck painted!

Thanks for the answer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Advertising and promotion of device under investigation China Medical Device Regulations 1
M Advertising medical devices in the U.S - Advertising regulations or guidance documents Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
N Medical Device claims that I make in my promotional/advertising materials Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 9
M Informational TGA – Advertising health products: Rules about safety claims in advertising Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Control of Promotional/Advertising Materials Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
Ajit Basrur Credit Suisse - Advertising Client Campaign Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
K Advertising as MDEL (Medical Device Establishment Licensed) Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
K Process List for Advertising, Promotion & Brand Mgt Department of a Telecom Company Service Industry Specific Topics 2
A FDA - Labeling and Advertising Regulations Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
C New decree in France: Authorization required prior advertising Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 1
T ISO 9001 for Advertising and Marketing Agencies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
T Thompson FDA Advertising and Promotion Manual Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
Ajit Basrur FDA issues Warning Letters for misleading advertising of Lap-Band US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
J Advertising a Medical Device before 510K Submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
C Received 510K Market Approval - Use in Advertising US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
W What can/cannot be placed on packaging/advertising relating to ISO/TS? Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
Q Advertising Brochures and Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
W Labels, labeling, and advertising components for medical devices? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Jim Wynne Vintage TV Cigarette Advertising Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Le Chiffre Using the phrase "Approved by FDA" in Marketing and Advertising Material US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 16
T Advertising a Class II Medical Device pending 510(k) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
B Reporting 24/7/365 Reliability Data - MTBF Data for Customer Advertising Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
E Advertising ISO 9001 Certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
ScottK weatherchannel.com advertising has crossed the line... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
T Advertising your QMS registration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Hershal Star Trek 2.0 that the cable channel Q4 is advertising Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
I Songs Used in Advertising That Are Just Plain Wrong!! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
G Labeling and advertising - Advertising claims made by Distributors - Medical devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
T QS9000 and use in packaging/advertising QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 7
J IMDS for Trucks in USA as a requirement RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 1
M CE Marking - Forklift Trucks Imported Legacy Blogs 5
T Supplier Scorecards - Service/Parts (Diesel trucks and engines) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
M Food Transportation the Weakest Link? Mixing cargo in food trucks Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 0
S Anyone familiar with GRPA method used with DAF trucks? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
M Maintainability Calculations - Maintenance downtime of a fleet of 49 trucks Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
B Does the scope of TS 16949 include 'Trucks' IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Marc Fifth Largest Auto Industry Recall in U.S. History - Ford Trucks, Vans, SUVs World News 19
Marc Toyota Vies for One of Detroit's Last Strongholds - Pickup Trucks World News 3
J ISO92k Procedures - Has anyone kept the level II structure from ISO9002 1994 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M HELP on ISO9002 PLEASE!!!!!!! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3