Advice for Auditors /Scalies

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Subject: FYI: Advice for Auditors /Scalies

I just added a new "article" at our web site - http://pobox.com/~scalies look under ISO Free Stuff. It was sent to me by my daughter-in-law and it is advice to parents on dealing with young children. I was struck by its applicablity to the internal auditor's role of "catching people doing things right."

If anyone is interested, it is entitled "Let Them See Cake". (And if anyone knows who wrote it, I would be happy to add the credit line.)

Charley

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

ruhope

I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT SO DID MY BOSS WHEN I SHOW HIM. HE SAID THAT WAS JUST WHAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR. I'M NEW AT THIS SO BARE WITH ME. THANKS HOPE

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
nice ...just added it to my internal auditor training presentation...had some fun with it.

Will see how it works before i add it to the QSLA training

B

BRoyal

Every now and then the facility has me sit down with the internal auditors to take their pulse.

One of my main goals is to move them away from the "got 'cha" method of ISO auditing. This article will definitely help. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E 13485:2016, Sections 4.1.6, 7.5.6 and 7.6 - Validation of Software - Need some Advice please ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Clinical Development Plan - Advice Requested EU Medical Device Regulations 8
S HIPAA-compliant monitoring software (advice needed) Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 0
N Looking to Impress - New Job - Advice, Thoughts, Comments Welcome Career and Occupation Discussions 23
J Masters Degree - Advice about a decision I"m going to be making Career and Occupation Discussions 9
S California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act - Product Label advice needed Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
M Seeking advice regarding use of off-the-shelf (OTS) batteries Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
S Selling Clinical Practice Advice Other US Medical Device Regulations 7
R Plea for advice on transitioning between Notified Bodies (label updates) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
T Advice needed - Environmental MS - unwritten but customer requests policy document ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
M Process Creation Advice Needed Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
classical_quality AS9100 Surveillance Audit - advice on drafting strong responses AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
A Single use non-sterile syringe used in the oral cavity - Laboratory test advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
O ISO 9001 new certification advice request - Develop a QMS from scratch ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
D ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Training Advice Internal Auditing 10
kmrcial Any advice for a young quality professional in the aerospace industry? Career and Occupation Discussions 10
R Pls help --- Need expert advice on Video Measurement Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 0
C Advice on becoming a AS9100 Auditor - Need to audit organizations that are Design Responsible AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
R Customer supplied material - risk and policy advice needed Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 11
D FDA Pre-Submission Meeting Advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
qualprod Effective Auditing advice needed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
T Unique Device Identifier Advice Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
M Medical Device News Health Canada Update - 05-09-18 - Pilot Device Advice Canada Medical Device Regulations 0
D AS9100 Document Management (Advice Needed) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
T Establishing -F- datum - need advice Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
C First Aid Kit Compliance advice - Registered assembler with the MHRA EU Medical Device Regulations 1
A Looking to certify to ISO 9001 - Any advice? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
QSM_Rick Advice on selecting an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification Course ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
H Looking for advice, input, tips on taking the AATT AS9101F Test AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
S Nadcap HT Auditor Advisory 17-003 Advice needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
J New position and AS9100 audit is 1 month away- need advice AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
P Single Use Disposable Dental Syringe - CE Marking Advice EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Z ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Template/Form Advice Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
V Looking for advice on Pooled Standard Deviation between Minitab and MS Excel Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
rob73 Advice/recommendations for equipment to measure a soft pvc tube - Optical Measuring? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
S Suggestions or advice on complying with ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
5 Advice for a new EMS at a small, office-based company ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
D Need advice in streamlining antiquated 21 CFR 820 compliant QMS Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
M Laser Etching Advice for Permanent Device Marking Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
R Advice on 3D Printer for Jigs and Fixtures Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
T AS9003 7.4.3 Critical Raw Material Verification Advice AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
K Advice on scope of my QMS - Company that has 2 products ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
P Experience / advice for integrating API Q1 9th with a WCM program Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
S Advice for ISO17025 First Round of Internal Audits ISO 17025 related Discussions 10
3 K1 K2 K3 constant of Gage R&R - Please advice Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Q Advice for the Implementation of a Lean/Six Sigma Program Six Sigma 9
D I need the advice/opinion from a J-STD expert Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
O Process Inspector Interviewing advice Career and Occupation Discussions 4
P SPC Short Run Advice of a Stamping Process Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
A Need MSA %GRR Interpretation Advice Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2