After 8 PM..What's life like? (2004 - 2020)

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Changes? Let's see....My only child is grown and has two spitfire little boys of her own, ages 6 and 3. Different job, different location, still love riding my motorcycle (different one now, though), and I've acquired a taste for good IPAs, ice cold ones and good cigars. :cool:
Lost my Mother in 2005 to cancer and my husband in 2012 to cardiac arrest. Still, life goes on......

Last edited:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
As far as weeknight evening routine? Not much. Daughter is grown and moved out. Parents and in-laws are gone, so the family is much smaller so fewer evening check-in calls (or now texts). Otherwise, pretty much the same routine as 16 years ago. I'd love to say I was now rich enough to retire and do exciting things, but no.....

I miss the OP -- Energy. He was a ball of fire as I recall.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Yes, Energy was something else.

There are a lot of people who have come and gone over the last 20+ years. Some have passed on. Some have retired. Some have simply faded away.

I can't say life after 8.oo PM has changed all that much for me, but life in general has changed significantly.

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
What kind of bike? My winter shut down is over, firing up my '99 Moto Guzzi Bassa this week ...

I have a 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. The weather here has been decent enough this winter that I've been able to ride quite a bit. If the rain would just go away so things could dry out a little. :confused:

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
I have a 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. The weather here has been decent enough this winter that I've been able to ride quite a bit. If the rain would just go away so things could dry out a little. :confused:

Very cool - in what color? Mine is in (once upon a time pearl) white.

Top Bottom