SBS - The best value in QMS software

Agile 9.3.1 Relationship Searches - Meaning of Message

Hopefully I have entered my questions in the correct forum. I apologize if I did not.

We are on Agile 9.3.1 and I am trying to run a Search Result * Parts realtionship or create a custom report and I need the relationships exploded BOM. When I format the search to request the BOM Item Number, description and qty. I recieve a (For input string. "11000000000000000000000") message.
I thought at first this meant too many items requested but ran the same search on a 1 to 1 ratio and it gave me the same message. Is this possible to do in Agile? Does anyone know what this input message means? I apprecaite any help you can give me. Thanks in advance.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Agile SOP for SaMD IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
C Experience with Agile PLM (Product Lifecycle Management Software) software from Oracle? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
L AS9100 and Agile development processes AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
A Validating my own application developed with Agile Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
N Medical Device Software - Switch from Waterfall to Agile methodology Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
R Training to Effective Documents - Transitioning to Agile Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
alonFAI AGILE PLM - Deviation - What is the "Assigned Owner" Field Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
M Oracle Agile PLM Software Reviews - Oracle Agile, others? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
Z Agile Software Development and 510(k) Submission 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
L AAMI TIR(SW1)/Agile Practices in the Development of Medical Device Software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
A Documentation Confusion - Agile BOM Structure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Data Migration Validation - AGILE to (ARAS) Innovator Software Quality Assurance 3
Q Can Agile Methodology Principles be used for CA/PA/CI projects? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 6
B AGILE Project Management Process for Product Design Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
F Conversion from Agile - Need cheaper FDA compliant software Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 7
S Using Agile for Quality System Documentation Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
R Document Control and Agile Product Lifecycle Management software Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
D Seeking PDM/PLM Systems Recommendations / Reviews - Looking at SmarTeam and Agile Software Quality Assurance 2
D Agile and Oracle - Does anyone have experience with Agile integrated with Oracle? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
M Agile Software Development - The Manifesto for Agile Software Development Software Quality Assurance 11
D EExtreme / agile software development Software Quality Assurance 1
T Relationship between ISO 9001 and ISO – IEC BS EN 870079- 34 2020 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
L 'Distributor' definition & MDR/MSR relationship EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S APQP Relationship Diagram APQP and PPAP 2
J CEN/TR 17223:2018 Guidance on the relationship between13485 and MDR.. worth the money?? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Relationship between IEC 62304 problem resolution and ISO 13485 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
K Does OEM/OBL-Relationship need to involve an EU Authorized Representative? EU Medical Device Regulations 11
MDD_QNA What is the relationship with the CSA group? Canada Medical Device Regulations 10
T ITAR/EAR relationship and Flow Down to Suppliers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
C Understanding the relationship between 62304 and the MDD ER IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 7
D Relationship between Diameter and Flow Rate & the Length Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
T Relationship between ISO9001 and Lean Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 15
C DFMEA vs. PFMEA Relationship: The cause in DFMEA becomes Failure in the PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 2
J Responsibilities, Authorities and Relationships - What does Relationship mean? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
5 ISO 13485 relationship to 21 CFR 820 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
alonFAI Definition Failure Review Board and FRACAS - Relationship and differences Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 2
T Capability Level Relationship with ISO/IEC 20000 Achievement IT (Information Technology) Service Management 2
P The relationship between SPC and a Quality Management System Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
T Relationship between TS16949 and 5 Core Tools & relationship between 5 Core Tools IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
N What is the relationship between a DFMEA and PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 1
C CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) to help achieve ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
C ISO9001 and ISO 13485 Relationship? Can we do both effectively? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Q What is the relationship between Standard Deviation and 6 Sigma? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B Relationship Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
J Relationship between Quality, Reliability, Price and Delivery Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
D AIAG FMEA 4? Ed. Explanation: Relationship between PFMEA and Special Characteristics FMEA and Control Plans 8
shimonv Operator vs. Manufacturer Relationship and ISO 13485 / CE Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
S Relationship between Normal Distribution and AQL AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 13
A C=0 and Skip Lot Sampling Plan Relationship Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
D Relationship between IEC 60601-1 3rd Ed and IEC 60601-2-10 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8