AIAG CQI Auditor Qualification and 3rd Party Certification Requirements

sinned

Registered Visitor
Is it a must for any CQI auditor to certify externally by 3rd party provider before allowing to conduct CQI audit inside the factory ?
If so, can a certified auditor in-house train other staff (without certification) to do the audit internally ?

b.rgds
sinned

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I am not sure I understand the question. An internal auditor (1st party) absolutely does not need to have certification body (3rd party) audit experience to do internal audits, unless the organization specifies in its own requirements.

People who have had external training then train internal auditors internally all the time. Internal auditor "certification" is done as per the organization's training structure, very often to include performing at least one audit under the supervision of the training and/or other person, as is defined in the qualification process.

sinned

Registered Visitor
I am not sure I understand the question. An internal auditor (1st party) absolutely does not need to have certification body (3rd party) audit experience to do internal audits, unless the organization specifies in its own requirements.

People who have had external training then train internal auditors internally all the time. Internal auditor "certification" is done as per the organization's training structure, very often to include performing at least one audit under the supervision of the training and/or other person, as is defined in the qualification process.

Thank Kirley !

Top Bottom