AIAG Labelling Requirements

M

Mike525

Where do I find the AIAG labelling requirements for barcoding and data that need to be included on a label? Is lot identification one of the requirements that needs to be included on the label?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I don't know if the AIAG has set standards. My understanding to this point is each customer has their own requirements. I think GM's labeling requirements are in their GM9000 series requirements, for example.

V

VMartin

Try AIAG, My current copy is AIAG B-3 titled
Shipping/Parts Identification Label.
Phone number 248-358-3570

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anerol C Gage R&R Template AIAG 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 0
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
A PFMEA new AIAG FMEA and Control Plans 0
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
B AIAG/VDA’s FMEA Manual Is a Major Advance (my take on this subject) FMEA and Control Plans 2
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
bobdoering Informational New AIAG PFMEA Process - Excel Template Attached FMEA and Control Plans 23
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
S AIAG CQI Auditor Qualification and 3rd Party Certification Requirements General Auditing Discussions 2
K AIAG/VDA FMEA & Process Control Plans FMEA and Control Plans 0
D FMEA-MSR in the AIAG-VDA Aligned Handbook - What is it? FMEA and Control Plans 4
bobdoering AIAG VDA FMEA Handbook - 2019 - something familiar about this.... FMEA and Control Plans 37
S New AIAG FMEA Process - How to complete the new format FMEA and Control Plans 32
C Detection Action for Failure Effects - AIAG 4th Edition Layout FMEA and Control Plans 5
S I have just purchased the all new Core Tools Software (CTS) from AIAG IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 37
J AIAG PPAP: 2.2.11.3 Acceptance Criteria for Initial Study (page 9, 4th edition) APQP and PPAP 1
M Is there a published List of AIAG members requiring IATF certification ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A The FILE recommended by AIAG MSA 4ed for LINEARITY Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
I AIAG 2018 Quality Summit - Is it worth it? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C AIAG's IATF 16949 section 7.1.5.1.1 - Torque MSA Requirement Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
G AIAG FMEA - Major customers of the FMEA process FMEA and Control Plans 3
R Information on the roll out of the new harmonized DRAFT FMEA AIAG/VDA manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
G ANOVA GR&R: Minitab vs AIAG MSA results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
H Prerequisites for AIAG APQP/PPAP Certification Exam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
xfngrs What are the VDA equivalents to AIAG manuals? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
Marc When will Revision 5 of the AIAG FMEA Manual be released? FMEA and Control Plans 93
S Pre-release version of the upcoming AIAG FMEA Revision 5 FMEA and Control Plans 1
C PPAP Rejection for "MSA-GR&R are not using the latest AIAG format" APQP and PPAP 9
kedarg6500 Excel Spreadsheet for AIAG Example wanted Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
N AIAG 4th ed. FMEA Manual "Fit" Changed to "Appearance" - Fit severity? FMEA and Control Plans 2
G AIAG CQI-Audits and Auditor Training ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
Z Failure Mode Identification in PFMEA according to AIAG FMEA Rev.4 FMEA and Control Plans 6
B New to Metrology and told to complete Gage R&R with AIAG compliant software Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 16
M Where to buy AIAG Manuals ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
S Service Parts PPAP AIAG Manual - Opinions APQP and PPAP 4
L AIAG B-10 Labeling Standard vs. VDA 4902 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
xfngrs New AIAG Special Molding Assessment CQI-23 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 17
O Any recommendations on good book on Control Plans besides AIAG? FMEA and Control Plans 3
Stijloor AIAG Layered Process Audit 2nd Ed. (CQI-8) is now available. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
K 4th Edition AIAG FMEA Occurrence, Severity and Detection Criteria for Plastics FMEA and Control Plans 1
E CQI-7T Form - AIAG Process Identification Tool 95-2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
D What is an AIAG Sustainability Report? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
Q Is AIAG PPAP section 2.1 waiver a solution? APQP and PPAP 7
E What's the difference: AIAG-PPAP's "Significant Production Run" and "Run @ Rate"? APQP and PPAP 11
W Production Trial Run in AIAG APQP and Run at Rate (GP-9) GM 1927 APQP and PPAP 2
P Are AIAG PPAP Elements Mandatory? APQP and PPAP 9
B Increased pricing of AIAG publications Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
P Occurrence Rating in AIAG FMEA Manual 4th Edition FMEA and Control Plans 5