AIAG PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) Manual Fourth Edition Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnR

Al Dyer said:
Along the same lines and behind the 8-ball as usaul, but I can't find any info on the Chrysler PSO Manual 4th Edition. Can anybody give me some tips? I was at the website but I don't have the proper access to get to the free documents.

Any help will be generously rewarded :biglaugh:

Al...

Al, In the back of the 4th edition PSO manual it says additional copies can be obtained through Xerox Corp. at 248-616-3378 or 3379.

if you can't get one from them contact me.

john

D

D.Scott

AIAG Quick Bytes

Here is the latest ****DEAD LINK REMOVED**** release. It has a little more on the release of the new PPAP and SPC manuals.

There is also some nice info on customer specific requirements and a link to the latest IASG Sanctioned Interpretations.

Anyone interested can sign up for free email copies by going to the AIAG web site (also linked in the article).

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SilverHawk

I have posted on another threads asking whetrhe anyoen know the statust of PPAP 4th Edition to be released in second quarter.

S

SilverHawk

NCR for MSA

My friend received an NCR for MSA last week from TS2 auditor. The software calculated the GR&R with the constants, K1; K2 & K3 using MSA 2nd edition at 90% CL.

But the auditor insisted that GR&R should be calculated based on MSA 3rd. editon with constant at 6 sigma.

Pls. help and comment.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Has anyone heard anything on the release date yet? One person I spoke with ordered books last week and got the 3rd edition.

V

Valeri

I was at AIAG mid-May and they were looking at the release end of July, beginning of August.

J

JOHN T. MOE JR.

Q.C. Manager

Need To Know Where To Find Level I Of PPAP
Need Warrant Only ( Possibly With Appearance Approval
Report ( AAR) Need To Know What I Have To send In With Machined
Parts. Right Now We Just Send In Final Inspection Report. What Else Do I Need For A Level One. Thanks John T. Moe Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bill Ryan - 2007

JOHN T. MOE JR. said:
Need To Know Where To Find Level I Of PPAP
Need Warrant Only ( Possibly With Appearance Approval
Report ( AAR) Need To Know What I Have To send In With Machined
Parts. Right Now We Just Send In Final Inspection Report. What Else Do I Need For A Level One. Thanks John T. Moe Jr.
First off - Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

If you check Table I.4.1 on page 16 of the PPAP manual (3rd ed.) It lists the submission/retention requirements. Please understand that a "Level 1" only mentions what your customer expects with a submission - All 19 elements in the Requirement column need to be addressed and be "readily" available upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom