AIAG SPC Manual & its benefits to Service (Healthcare) organization

H

Helen Ganley

Morning

Could someone please provide information on the AIAG SPC manual: where I might locate it and its benefit to a service (healthcare) organisation.

Many thanks, Helen

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

Jim Biz

Not "Sure" this is what you're looking for - but AIAG although major focused on automotive subjects has a web page that includes "industry links that may be helpful.
www.aiag.org/links/

Regards
Jim

Atul Khandekar

Quite Involved in Discussions
This is an old one..

I understand Statistical Analysis (and Six Sigma) is used in a big way in the US in the Healthcare industry..(Not so much here in India). My question is what kind of analysis is done? Is SPC used? What type of training people in healthcare organizations have to undergo for this?

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Spc for myself
Any suggestions for my Triglycerides?
They were going down because I had stopped to eat bread now they are going again over upper limit-
About my Blood pressure is over upper limit when I have II? Part Automotive Audits

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Audit Monkey Autocorrelation and special cause variation in the AIAG SPC manual Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 15
P AIAG SPC Manual (ver.1) Interpretations related to Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Q Errors in the AIAG's SPC manual? Need help reviewing charts. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
Q Is there an ERRATA for the AIAG SPC Manual 2nd Edition? Error in u-chart formulas? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
J The AIAG's SPC manual 1st Edition and 2nd Edition - Differences? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
sathis AIAG's SPC manual 2nd edition - Page 189 - Process Capability Formula error? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
H AIAG SPC Second Edition Reference Manual Now Released Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Q AIAG Releases the 2nd Edition of their SPC (Statistical Process Control) Manual Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 19
A AIAG's SPC manual 2nd edition vs. 1st edition - Has it changed? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
Q AIAG SPC Manual - Is the Control Chart in Appendix I wrong? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
S AIAG Statistical Process Control (SPC) Manual - Page 81 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
V Latest revisions of Core Tools Manuals from the AIAG (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
bobdoering Capability Calculations: Are AIAG SPC Appendix F Conclusions Wrong? Imported Legacy Blogs 5
S Are the AIAG document (FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, APQP) guidelines or requirements FMEA and Control Plans 6
S Inter-Relationships of APQP and other AIAG Automotive Manuals (e.g. SPC) APQP and PPAP 2
B AIAG SPC and MSA guidelines - Which are the latest revisions? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Anerol C Gage R&R Template AIAG 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 0
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
A PFMEA new AIAG FMEA and Control Plans 0
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
B AIAG/VDA’s FMEA Manual Is a Major Advance (my take on this subject) FMEA and Control Plans 2
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
bobdoering Informational New AIAG PFMEA Process - Excel Template Attached FMEA and Control Plans 18
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
S AIAG CQI Auditor Qualification and 3rd Party Certification Requirements General Auditing Discussions 2
K AIAG/VDA FMEA & Process Control Plans FMEA and Control Plans 0
D FMEA-MSR in the AIAG-VDA Aligned Handbook - What is it? FMEA and Control Plans 4
bobdoering AIAG VDA FMEA Handbook - 2019 - something familiar about this.... FMEA and Control Plans 37
S New AIAG FMEA Process - How to complete the new format FMEA and Control Plans 30
C Detection Action for Failure Effects - AIAG 4th Edition Layout FMEA and Control Plans 5
S I have just purchased the all new Core Tools Software (CTS) from AIAG IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 37
J AIAG PPAP: 2.2.11.3 Acceptance Criteria for Initial Study (page 9, 4th edition) APQP and PPAP 1
M Is there a published List of AIAG members requiring IATF certification ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A The FILE recommended by AIAG MSA 4ed for LINEARITY Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
I AIAG 2018 Quality Summit - Is it worth it? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C AIAG's IATF 16949 section 7.1.5.1.1 - Torque MSA Requirement Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
G AIAG FMEA - Major customers of the FMEA process FMEA and Control Plans 3
R Information on the roll out of the new harmonized DRAFT FMEA AIAG/VDA manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
G ANOVA GR&R: Minitab vs AIAG MSA results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
H Prerequisites for AIAG APQP/PPAP Certification Exam? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
xfngrs What are the VDA equivalents to AIAG manuals? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
Marc When will Revision 5 of the AIAG FMEA Manual be released? FMEA and Control Plans 93
S Pre-release version of the upcoming AIAG FMEA Revision 5 FMEA and Control Plans 1
C PPAP Rejection for "MSA-GR&R are not using the latest AIAG format" APQP and PPAP 9
kedarg6500 Excel Spreadsheet for AIAG Example wanted Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
N AIAG 4th ed. FMEA Manual "Fit" Changed to "Appearance" - Fit severity? FMEA and Control Plans 2
G AIAG CQI-Audits and Auditor Training ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
Z Failure Mode Identification in PFMEA according to AIAG FMEA Rev.4 FMEA and Control Plans 6