SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

All the risk assessments - ISO 9001:2015 requirements

Moncia

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello

I am due to start working on the 2015 revision
Scared out of my mind - still dont quite understand what's going on

All the risk assessments

Who's gone through the re-certification already and can share some pointers???

Much appreciated
Moncia

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
If you have implemented all the new requirements into your system, and the system is processes based, and process owners are training in RTB, and the employ this in their processes, a good Risk Assessment activity is to conduct and internal audit on all the processes.

What, you are already doing an internal audit on all the processes?

Wow, it looks as if you already are employing RTB in your system.

Now, the trick is to explain that (PLAN), and to capture the activities (DOCUMENTED INFORMATION).

Don't over think it. You do it all already, I'll bet.

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hello

I am due to start working on the 2015 revision
Scared out of my mind - still dont quite understand what's going on

All the risk assessments

Who's gone through the re-certification already and can share some pointers???

Much appreciated
Moncia
Moncia, is your organization already ISO 9001:2008? If so, it would probably not be too resource-intensive to do a gap analysis to the new requirements - even if only a 'table-top' exercise with senior management. This approach would have them become familiar with the new standard and could serve as one way to demonstrate their commitment.

That said, we have discussed the risk assessments/management in this thread - perhaps your concerns have already been addressed. :)

Moncia

Quite Involved in Discussions
yes
we are ISO 2008

but from what i heard - you have to pretty much re-write all you procedures

i might be mistaken

like i said - i am just getting started

not really sure where to start from :frust:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Supply chain main policies ,scope, risk assessments & relavant KPI Supply Chain Security Management Systems 2
M Should volume of sales be factored into risk probability assessments? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 33
S Excipient Manufacturers - Supplier Risk Assessments when they refuse Customer Audits Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
R Risk Assessments, Packaging Qualification and Equipment Modifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
C Own Brand Labellers Manufacturer's Products (Class I and IIa) and Risk Assessments EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P ISO27001 - Risk Assessments Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
T Software Supplier Risk Assessments General Auditing Discussions 0
D Use Error Risk Controls and Control Verification ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
J Risk Assessment of Lithium Ion Batteries FMEA and Control Plans 3
Melissa Risk Management Process, How far do I need to go? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 10
D Does Risk Management apply to re-labeler (MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H Risk Management Plan in agile process ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
H Risk Analysis and Probability of Occurrence ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
B Risk analysis for defective measuring or measuring equipment out of calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
P Benefit risk analysis on pFMEA ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 9
B AS9102 - 3D printing a special tool required for assembly (counterfeit risk?) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
K Defining risk control measures IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 14
U Supply risk management Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
T Biological Evaluation (10993) & Risk Management ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 9
D Cybersecurity and Risk Management: Loss of confidentiality IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
Q FMEA and Risk assessment in Microsoft Access FMEA and Control Plans 6
I Realization processes input into overall risk ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
M Need Help With Information Security Asset Risk Register IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
thisby_ Post Market/Production Risk Assessment ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 0
S Risk Management Review ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
D Low risk IVD study in the UK, do I need MHRA approval? UK Medical Device Regulations 1
S Risk Management and other Files ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
silentmonkey Overall Benefit/Risk Analysis - Risk Management VS Clinical Evaluation ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
N ISO 27001 for Jumb Burger - Risk Assessment sheet IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 11
C Risk Assessment Tools ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
qualprod Examples to mitigate risk from Covid ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
G Risk of stopping your customer's line IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
C Risk Matrix vs FMEAs ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
S IVD risk class II devices for Brazil and MDSAP Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M ISO 14971:2019: Criteria for overall residual risk ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
M ISO14971:2019 - Verification of implementation and effectiveness of risk control ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
Aymaneh Medical Device Cybersecurity Risk Management IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
S Traceability of requirements to design and risk Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
R Risk control measures as per ISO 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 6
D Deciding whether or not pre-market clinical investigation is required for low risk device EU Medical Device Regulations 5
R The term "Benefit Risk Ratio" in EU MDR, do I need to present benefit risk analysis as a RATIO Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 4
_robinsingh Security Risk Assessment Tool IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 0
A 21 CFR 820 - Risk Management - Looking for some guidance US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
bryan willemot Contract Review and risk managment AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
D Risk Analysis using Monte Carlo Simulation instead of Scoring and Heat Map Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 2
Sravan Manchikanti Software Risk Management & probability of occurrence as per IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
E Normal Condition Hazards in Risk Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
silentmonkey Rationalising the level of effort and depth of software validation based on risk ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
R Risk assessment on IT containers and the information they contain IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
B Threat/Vulnerability Catalogue for risk assessment IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4