All the risk assessments - ISO 9001:2015 requirements

Moncia

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello

I am due to start working on the 2015 revision
Scared out of my mind - still dont quite understand what's going on

All the risk assessments

Who's gone through the re-certification already and can share some pointers???

Much appreciated
Moncia

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
If you have implemented all the new requirements into your system, and the system is processes based, and process owners are training in RTB, and the employ this in their processes, a good Risk Assessment activity is to conduct and internal audit on all the processes.

What, you are already doing an internal audit on all the processes?

Wow, it looks as if you already are employing RTB in your system.

Now, the trick is to explain that (PLAN), and to capture the activities (DOCUMENTED INFORMATION).

Don't over think it. You do it all already, I'll bet.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Hello

I am due to start working on the 2015 revision
Scared out of my mind - still dont quite understand what's going on

All the risk assessments

Who's gone through the re-certification already and can share some pointers???

Much appreciated
Moncia
Moncia, is your organization already ISO 9001:2008? If so, it would probably not be too resource-intensive to do a gap analysis to the new requirements - even if only a 'table-top' exercise with senior management. This approach would have them become familiar with the new standard and could serve as one way to demonstrate their commitment.

That said, we have discussed the risk assessments/management in this thread - perhaps your concerns have already been addressed. :)

Moncia

Quite Involved in Discussions
yes
we are ISO 2008

but from what i heard - you have to pretty much re-write all you procedures

i might be mistaken

like i said - i am just getting started

not really sure where to start from :frust:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Enghabashy Supply chain main policies ,scope, risk assessments & relavant KPI Supply Chain Security Management Systems 2
M Should volume of sales be factored into risk probability assessments? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 33
S Excipient Manufacturers - Supplier Risk Assessments when they refuse Customer Audits Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
R Risk Assessments, Packaging Qualification and Equipment Modifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
C Own Brand Labellers Manufacturer's Products (Class I and IIa) and Risk Assessments EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P ISO27001 - Risk Assessments Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
T Software Supplier Risk Assessments General Auditing Discussions 0
T AS9100D Risk-Based Internal Audit Schedule AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
thisby_ Installation Related Issues and Risk Management ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
W Reconciling FMEA RPN ratings with Risk Acceptability ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
D How to address the content deviation of 'cannot apply criteria of risk acceptability prior to...' ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 1
Doninina Risk management file according MDR or ISO 14971:P2019 ? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
T Risk based CA AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
T IVD Risk - destruction of patient samples - Harm to property? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
E Do anyone have document of automotive production risk and control of risk? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
R Using RPN to Confirm Risk Reduced to an Acceptable Level Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 12
T IVD Device Software - Risk Classification IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 16
G Help:Risk Management - Accessories US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
N Writing Risk Management procedure for small manufacturing and we don't know where to start. Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
E How to risk assess tooling? For a medical device and is it needed??? Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Clinical evaluation interface with the risk management process EU Medical Device Regulations 9
L Risk analysis Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
J Risk Analysis for Proficiency Testing Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
J ISO 10993-1:2018 Format to Perform Risk Management Process US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
B Risk Management Procedure updates needed for 14971:2019 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
M What is the Risk of Using Obsolete Versions of C=0 & ANSI/ ASQ Z1.4 Sampling Plans? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
D AS9100D 8.4.2 Note 2 Significant Operational Risk AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A Calculating Risk Estimation ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 29
M Intended Use vs Actual Use and Scope of Risk Management EU Medical Device Regulations 8
S IDCB 0129/0160 Clinical Risk Management ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
H At what level (harm, hazardous situation, seq. of events, etc) is "risk" estimated? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
A Risk Management Team IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 11
S Risk Management File - Procedure Packs ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
B ISO 14001 Risk assesment ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
J What risk to cover when NOT using ISO 17025 accredited/certified labs for calibration ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
G Risk Management for IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 15
S What is your favorite Usability Risk Analysis tool? IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 5
T Assessing risk where harm is indirect - Generic devices / accessories / intermediates ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
K Do you have separate clinical risk management group or experts in your manufactures? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
W IATF 9.2.2.1 Internal Audit how to determine risk IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
S Risk control through Information for safety ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
A Derive Risk Acceptance Matrix from Risk Policy ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
B ERP software validation - risk assessment vs validation scope ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
I Estimation of overall residual risk. How to? EU Medical Device Regulations 11
Sidney Vianna ISO Practical Guide on ISO 31000:2018 - Risk Management Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
T IEC 62304 : Risk control for SaMD IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
T Risk Assessment and Management Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
P Scenario based risk assessment IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
Q KPI risk assessment - Criteria for the given score IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S Foreign Risk Notification Canada Medical Device Regulations 2