Al Dyer

Those Who Listen And Read

From a personal e-mail:

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:45:43 EDT [Show full headers]
From: "rec-communications.com" <[email protected]> [Add to Address Book]
To: [email protected]
Subject: internal-auditor.com

Al,

I am a follower of Marc Smith's Cove. In my opinion, it is one of the best "quality" sites on the net. Of course, the Forum "Internal-auditor.com" was of great interest to me. Be the comments good or bad, it is always a good thing to hear how others view yourself. Kinda helps keep me humble.

I wasn't aware that you were the same Al Dyer that subscribed back in November. My address for you is in Apple Creek OH. You posts indicate Lapeer MI. Guess that threw me off. Anyway, I have a couple of tough questions for you. Perhaps the questions aren't tough, but I do want your honest opinion.

1. Are you still reading the newsletter?
2. Does it upset you that you were never billed?
3. Do you think the newsletter is worth $9.00?

I really would appreciate your response. I have thought about responding to the forum, but I don't really want anyone to know the editor of the newsletter is monitoring. They will be more candid if they don't know.

Thanks, and also thanks for moderating Forums at the Cove!

Blessings,
David Bradley
Ruth Ellen Carey Communications
The Manufacturing and Industrial Resource Center
SearchManufacturing.com
internal-auditor.com
CWSM.org

Any more people that would like to respond to internal-auditor.com?

ASD...

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Impact of changing manufacturer post clinical investigation CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
N Post Market Surveillance Package Example Wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Differences in post market safety reporting for Combination Product Applicants Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
K Product (Device) Life cycle - Product Life AFTER the Post Market Phase Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
M Status of Medical Device Regulations in UK Post-Brexit Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 8
M Post Market Surveillance for Class II Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
N Post registration variation to medical device Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
H Post-market surveillance strategy EU Medical Device Regulations 1
B Procedures for Complaint Handling and Post Market Surveillance EU Medical Device Regulations 7
A Post-market clinical followup studies (PMCF) EU Medical Device Regulations 16
Z Role of economic operators (EO) post the EU MDR Date of application in May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational Creating a post market surveillance (PMS) system for medical devices – Part 1 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 7
E Post Market Surveillance Standard Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
T Post-Market Surveillance Plan - Requirements outlined in Annex III (1.1b) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Ashok sunder Is it possible to reduce Risk likelihood and impact Post control Ranking after corrective action taken for risk? FMEA and Control Plans 1
DuncanGibbons Why is 8.4 post-delivery activities before 8.6 release of products and services in AS9100D? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
Y Post Market Surveillance Indicators and Analysis method EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Post Market Surveillance Plan Template EU Medical Device Regulations 6
F Vietnamese Post-Market Surveillance Requirements for a medical device in Japan Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M PMCF (Post Market Clinical Followup)/ PSUR template EU Medical Device Regulations 8
S PMCF (Post Market Clinical Followup): Rationale for Exemption - Software Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 6
S Post Market Surveillance and Annual Product Review in ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K Post Market Clinical Follow up and CE Marking for Class IIb medical X-Ray products CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
J Delete post - How to delete post? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 4
M Medical Device News Health Canada Notice of intent: Strengthening the post-market surveillance and risk management Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
Marc User Post Counts - 20181101 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
S Is management representative a temporary post or a job title Management Review Meetings and related Processes 16
A Return information production and post production ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
W PMCF (Post-Market Clinical Followup) vs PMCF studies EU Medical Device Regulations 34
K EU MDR - PMS (Post Market Surveillance) SOP - definition of "register(s)" EU Medical Device Regulations 2
S An auditor asked for a Post Market Surveillance Report ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
K Where does the FDA post its various compliance dates? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
T Proactive / Preventive Post Market Surveillance question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
M ISO TR 20416 Medical Devices - Post-Market Surveillance for Manufacturers Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
B AS9100 Scope of Registration - Post-Delivery Activities N/A? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 9
S Merging Post Market Surveillance and Complaint Handling ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
K What can be considered a "Post Delivery Activity" (ISO 9001:2015 Clause 8.5) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
C PMCF (Post Market Clinical Followup) Enrollment Sizes (Spinal Implants) EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S Post Market Surveillance procedure/ SOP Medical devices Imported Legacy Blogs 0
A Production and Post-Production and Complaint Handling ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
A Post-market Clinical Studies of Orthopaedic (Revision) Implants EU Medical Device Regulations 1
A Industry best practice about Post-Market Surveillance and Risk Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 6
S Hi! First Post - New to AS9100 QMS Implementation AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 9
S Korean Post Market Surveillance and Recall Regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
A Plastic Injection Molding - Post Mold Labeling Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
F Post Hoc test for two way ANOVA Using Minitab Software 9
W Post Validation Sampling or not? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
D What is your Post-Market Surveillance Strategy 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Understanding PMS (Post Market Surveillance) and PMCF (Vigilance and PMCF) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
Z When to stop Post Market Surveillance 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3